Aaron Maybin looked electric on his sack

How strong was he at the point of attack? How was he vrs the run? Those are the ??? when talking about Maybin. You can only get so far with quickness. We need him to develop in those other areas of the game.

It's preseason but I haven't noticed him being a liability in the plays I have seen him in. At least it seems that our coaching staff has the tiniest bit of fire under them. Normally we would rather play an injured or under performing veteran than a rookie that is a little rough around the edges. Think Terrance McGee getting torched by Ted Ginn Jr. in his coming out game. I think they are using the Bills Parcells philosophy with Maybin. Find out what the kid does well and put him in a position to use those tools and succeed.

Screw Kelsay and Denney! Play this guy on every down and cover him up with a linebacker and and let him go bonkers on opposing QBs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't judge Hardy until next season bc of the injury. It just stupid to call a rookie WR a bust after one year.

Absolutely agreed but some people unfairly still are.

The guy caught 2 of a pitiful handful of TDs we threw last year. In my book that's huge. You can talk about leadership and poise and all the other BS intangibles but TDs put point on the board. This guy catches them when given the chance.

Absolutely agreed but some people unfairly still are.

The guy caught 2 of a pitiful handful of TDs we threw last year. In my book that's huge. You can talk about leadership and poise and all the other BS intangibles but TDs put point on the board. This guy catches them when given the chance.

Yea I agree with that completely. That was my main argument about how you can't call him a bust is when you look at the TD's rookies were putting up, Hardy put up a decent amount in comparison. Also (and I am only 100% on this), but I believe we only threw 13 passing TD's last year. Losman threw 2 and Edwards threw 11. 2 TD's is 1/6th of what we threw so...