Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i think i am gonna catch some serious stojan for this one, but here goes....

'Baby' Lyssa Chapman....Dog's daughter...yeah I know some(every)one will bring up her mug shot, but was watching an episode last night, obviously after that arrest, she was on the beach in a bathing suit and really looked good...in fact, in that episode, even in street clothes she looked REALLY good....

this is a good picture of her, imho....

Edited by The Poojer

i think i am gonna catch some serious stojan for this one, but here goes....

'Baby' Lyssa Chapman....Dog's daughter...yeah I know some(every)one will bring up her mug shot, but was watching an episode last night, obviously after that arrest, she was on the beach in a bathing suit and really looked good...in fact, in that episode, even in street clothes she looked REALLY good....

this is a good picture of her, imho....

Look at the mom. You need not ask any more questions. Basically, it will come down to putting a dress on Dog with his white trash mullet.

Im not looking to spend the rest of my life with her. Simply talking present day...and is Beth her mom....hard to keep up with all of Dogs baby mommas

Look at the mom. You need not ask any more questions. Basically, it will come down to putting a dress on Dog with his white trash mullet.