Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that little claudia character turned me off of party of five big time...she was just a braniac know-it-all little bi-otch, god i couldnt stand her character...but she done growed up good :thumbsup:

I'm big fan of Jennifer Love HugeTits

As long as we're talking Party of Five girls, young Claudia's all grown up too...

Lacey Chabert

God didn't make the stents in my chest either, but I'm happy with the increased blood flow.

Shannon's breasts also increase my blood flow, so I am happy with them too. B-)

I'm big fan of Jennifer Love HugeTits

As long as we're talking Party of Five girls, young Claudia's all grown up too...

Lacey Chabert

God didn't make the stents in my chest either, but I'm happy with the increased blood flow.

Shannon's breasts also increase my blood flow, so I am happy with them too. B-)

I think Lacey Chabert is one of the hottest women alive. She is pretty much flawless, and I don't know why she isn't a bigger star.

However, I do not find your stents hot. They're about as hot as this picture I just saw on cnn about these things causing cancer:

Shannon's boobs

I think Lacey Chabert is one of the hottest women alive. She is pretty much flawless, and I don't know why she isn't a bigger star.

However, I do not find your stents hot. They're about as hot as this picture I just saw on cnn about these things causing cancer:

Shannon's boobs

Well certainly when presented that way, there's nothing exciting about them - but, as any great chef will tell you, it's all in the presentation B-)

As for Lacey, I've always thought her quite delightful too - and maybe she'd be a bigger star if she had bigger boobs, like Shannon's.

In keeping with your theme(breasts) and fun with anagrams,

"Another Set" also works! :thumbsup:

:D Also quite excellent, bug!

However, regarding Shannon Elizabeth, bbb is apparently telling ' The Senator ' ...

" Her teats? No. " B-)

Anagrammatically, that is. :beer:

Well certainly when presented that way, there's nothing exciting about them - but, as any great chef will tell you, it's all in the presentation B-)

As for Lacey, I've always thought her quite delightful too - and maybe she'd be a bigger star if she had bigger boobs, like Shannon's.

Oh yeah, that's just what she needs:

These are

sure good enough

for me!

• 3 weeks later...

This is totally unrelated to this thread Buff.....but my daughter is a 15 year old actress and about a month ago auditioned for the part of "ansiedad"

Eva Mendes is going to play the role of the ansiedad's mother.....Ashlee didn't get the part its too bad I was so looking forward to meeting Eva.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack you beat me to it...I know this choice will get blasted because she is too thin for some peoples taste, but holy crap....she has an amazing set of legs, her face is gorgeous...and those legs...... :thumbsup:

Did we really get this far in without anyone naming Elizabeth Banks? Or did I miss her somewhere in the thread?

or Heather Graham?

Edited by The Poojer

Jack you beat me to it...I know this choice will get blasted because she is too thin for some peoples taste, but holy crap....she has an amazing set of legs, her face is gorgeous...and those legs...... :thumbsup:

If you like legs like me, I hate to say it, but that Tide commercial with the daughter in the white mini. When she's walking away from the camera at the end to tousle her fathers hair, I have to keep reminding myself she's not 18.

But there is the video of the song they use in the commercial.....

If you like legs like me, I hate to say it, but that Tide commercial with the daughter in the white mini. When she's walking away from the camera at the end to tousle her fathers hair, I have to keep reminding myself she's not 18.

But there is the video of the song they use in the commercial.....

If I have to go...