Would you trade Roscoe Parrish and Josh Reed to Denver for Brandon Mar

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports are they want a starting WR and a draft pick next year. Give them Josh Reed, a punt/kick returner in Roscoe and a 3rd round pick next year. Marshall can then get Roscoe and Reed's salary. Marshall in the slot with T.O. and Lee on the outside, OOOH!

With those three guys, we could then really run some explosive 7-yard curls!!

For everyone saying "no" please stop lying to yourselves. Brandon Marshall is 25 years old and a top 5 receiver in the league. 206 catches 2590 yards and 13 tds in the last 2 years and the vast majority of the fanbase would embrace him. Yeah I'd prefer Boldin over Marshall but the cards for all intents and purposes are in no hurry to get rid of Boldin.

Reports are they want a starting WR and a draft pick next year. Give them Josh Reed, a punt/kick returner in Roscoe and a 3rd round pick next year. Marshall can then get Roscoe and Reed's salary. Marshall in the slot with T.O. and Lee on the outside, OOOH!

I would do that in a heartbeat it would be addition by subtraction, once TO is gone next year we'de be set for at reciever for the foreseeable future

For everyone saying "no" please stop lying to yourselves. Brandon Marshall is 25 years old and a top 5 receiver in the league. 206 catches 2590 yards and 13 tds in the last 2 years and the vast majority of the fanbase would embrace him. Yeah I'd prefer Boldin over Marshall but the cards for all intents and purposes are in no hurry to get rid of Boldin.

+1

Case Closed.

Are you kidding? Assuming Marshall would play here for that salary, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

A true #1 WR in exchange for a #3 WR (at best), a punt returner, and a draft pick that is 50/50 to be a complete bust? That's how you make a winning team.

p.s. but Denver would laugh at that offer.

+ 1

But so much for the character stuff.

Are you kidding? Assuming Marshall would play here for that salary, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

A true #1 WR in exchange for a #3 WR (at best), a punt returner, and a draft pick that is 50/50 to be a complete bust? That's how you make a winning team.

eh going by what denver has done this offseason. Fire their hc that won them 2 superbowls, get rid of Jay Cutler for Kyle Orton, trade their next years 1st rd pick to seattle to draft a midget cornerback. Move to a 3-4 defense when the talent they have is best suited for a 4-3. Than draft another 4-3 end in Robert Ayers. Than looking to move Brandon Marshall. Making a trade like this wouldn't surprise me one bit. The Bills wouldn't do it more than likely, but Denver that's debatable.

We can even throw in Matt Baker to sweeten the deal.

Not lying ,I wouldn't take him if they offered me a first rounder to take him.

No, I wouldn't take him. Don't need him!

Both Lee and TO would have 1500 yards each and 15+ touchdowns each if Cutler was throwing to them instead of Edwards.

It's all about the quarterback getting them the ball, something the Bills don't have right now!