Would you trade Roscoe Parrish and Josh Reed to Denver for Brandon Mar

Reports are they want a starting WR and a draft pick next year. Give them Josh Reed, a punt/kick returner in Roscoe and a 3rd round pick next year. Marshall can then get Roscoe and Reed's salary. Marshall in the slot with T.O. and Lee on the outside, OOOH!

no because him and marshawn might become friends and would prob just get in more trouble

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not lying ,I wouldn't take him if they offered me a first rounder to take him.

Why not, can just cut him and use the first later if dont like him that much. His salary isnt guarenteed. Although if we did get him, think he would be the best receiver on the team, so cutting him would be tough.

Why not, can just cut him and use the first later. His salary isnt guarenteed.

He comes from the Russ Brandon school of general managing. The one where you work for years as a pr guy for the cheapest team in MLB, and having no prior football experience, to being part of Ralph's circle of trust, and COO.

He comes from the Russ Brandon school of general managing. The one where you work for years as a pr guy for the cheapest team in MLB, and having no prior football experience, to being part of Ralph's circle of trust, and COO.

I would trade those guys for Kyle Orton. We can have all the weapons in the world and it wouldn't mean a thing if we don't have a QB who can use them.

For everyone saying "no" please stop lying to yourselves. Brandon Marshall is 25 years old and a top 5 receiver in the league. 206 catches 2590 yards and 13 tds in the last 2 years and the vast majority of the fanbase would embrace him. Yeah I'd prefer Boldin over Marshall but the cards for all intents and purposes are in no hurry to get rid of Boldin.

I wouldn't even trade Felton Huggins for him. Not a chance. If I were running a team, I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near it.

Reports are they want a starting WR and a draft pick next year. Give them Josh Reed, a punt/kick returner in Roscoe and a 3rd round pick next year. Marshall can then get Roscoe and Reed's salary. Marshall in the slot with T.O. and Lee on the outside, OOOH!

So they ask for 1 starting WR and 1 draft pick, and you counter with 2 WRs and 1 draft pick. ? :flirt: ok.

roscoe is one of the most exciting returners in the game. i dont want to see him leave. plus if t.o. leaves next year, we will need him.

oh yeah i agree with jwws, lets let shobel and kelsay go. free up some cap money and get peppers (next year) or another real sack end.

go bills!

There isnt' a person in the world, unmedicated, who wouldn't do this trade. Denver isn't this stupid.

No way. He may be a good player, but a total selfish jerk, worse than T.O.. We already have Evans and Owens, so why would we need another wide out? Trent is not a deep ball thrower so why have three deep threats? He is not a team player so I hope he does go to the Jets. He will be more of a distraction than a help.

No way. He may be a good player, but a total selfish jerk, worse than T.O.. We already have Evans and Owens, so why would we need another wide out? Trent is not a deep ball thrower so why have three deep threats? He is not a team player so I hope he does go to the Jets. He will be more of a distraction than a help.

This kind of cracks me up. How much of a distraction was he last year when he was a pass catching machine for one of the best offenses in the league? None. He may be a total jerk, and we don't have to like him, but he is one hell of a football player.

If a coach would just sell something like this correctly to a group of three WR's like this, could you imagine? As if it's not scary enough for any of the three to be matched vs. a team's #1 cornerback, one of them would be on someone's nickel back every play.

Bad things man. Then, next year, when Owens is gone, you still have Marshall and Evans. In a heartbeat.

We currently have one of the most talented WR corps in football going into this year, but stats wont show that becuase we dont have anyone to get TO and Evans the ball...Marshall doesnt change that.

I say package Roscoe and Reed with that 3rd round pick and go get us a QB who can use all these weapons. Owens, Evans, Johnson and Hardy as a 4 wideout corp looks pretty good...add in Nelson and our pass catching RB's to that and a competent QB will have a Pro Bowl year...

Are you kidding? Assuming Marshall would play here for that salary, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

A true #1 WR in exchange for a #3 WR (at best), a punt returner, and a draft pick that is 50/50 to be a complete bust? That's how you make a winning team.

p.s. but Denver would laugh at that offer.

They traded Cutler for Orton.

I wouldn't even trade Felton Huggins for him. Not a chance. If I were running a team, I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near it.

He wouldn't be a problem if they just paid him what he's worth. That's the same problem T.O. had in Philly. Check his salary he's one of the top 5 receivers in the league now and is one of the lowest paid.