Pac-man says Buffalo is "where it's at"

Raf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pac man want to bring bags of not dollars, but clothes to put on Buffalo strippers. Part of his public service.

Making it rain would only cost him like $25 in these parts. Plus, "scrip" clubs here dont go full on nude, and we wouldn't want someone else to get shot, allegedly, over Adam Jones's distate for low quality "scrip" clubs.

Making it rain would only cost him like $25 in these parts. Plus, "scrip" clubs here dont go full on nude, and we wouldn't want someone else to get shot, allegedly, over Adam Jones's distate for low quality "scrip" clubs.

Not Buffalo strippers, they're no good. Just ask Willis.

Pac Man got to get himself some Fort Erie strippers! Maxine's, baby!

Isn't he considered a felon? Wouldn't that bar him from entering Canada?

PTR

Please. No hockey, baseball, basketball or football players have crimminal records? Why is this always discussed? I have never heard of a professional athlete being denied entry to Canada...

Please. No hockey, baseball, basketball or football players have crimminal records? Why is this always discussed? I have never heard of a professional athlete being denied entry to Canada...

I know if you have been convicted of DUI you are not allowed into Canada.

PTR

Well...from a pure football standpoint he is better than anything we have at CB.
:flirt:

He's right. Not that I would want Jones anywhere near this team, but he's (was?) one of the most talented CB's in the league. Of course that was before all the time away from the game that he's had, so who knows now.

seems really random he singles out Buffalo like that.

Really. If it was anyone else in the NFL saying this I'd interpret it as a sarcastic jab at Buffalo but I can't believe that a grown man whose nickname is a tribute to his prolific milk-drinking skills would be capable of such nuance. I'll take his "Buffalo is where it's at" opinion at face value.

PTR

That's correct, if you and I are convicted, we are not getting in. If a professional athlete, entertainer, or other VIP has a conviction, they are getting in the country.

PTR

As a point of correction .... you are not automatically banned for a felony or a DUI. However, they can deny you entry at a border crossing if you have either of these on your record. Chances are if your record is otherwise clean and the DUI was not recent you are not likely to be banned. A felony just on its face may be a different issue.

Keep in mind - for example - that some of our elected officials have been convicted of DUI (Bush for example) and they were allowed in. I think it really depends on a combination of factors not the least of which is what kind of mood the customs agent is in and whether you look like you might be up to no good when you go across. For example I would not look to be crossing with a recent DUI on a Friday evening with a car load of half bombed friends. Just saying ....