How many of you heard the laughter in Buffalo's locker room?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same thing and was appalled. I guess I blame the "veteran" leadership on the team, which in turn should be trying to keep their coach's job if they do indeed want that. Most depressing is I figured out how much I pay for DirecTV, along with the HD option and it comes out to $23/game to see them lose most of the season!

That's why I just couldn't go for the SuperFan package this year. I'll call and complain about something 2 weeks into the season and see if I can get upgraded for free.....

The Bills lost 17-0 to the defending SuperBowl champions in a preseason game and there was some laughter in the lockerroom afterwards?? OMG!!!

Some of you guys need to check your meds if you think this is a big deal...

I hate the ravens and ray lewis but do you think he would allow this in his locker room? Preseason I agree, don't get hurt is the key, but there needs to be some F'n fire on the field and locker room. Point blank, Dick leads by example. He sits back and shows no emotion, just like his team. I hope most of you are right and they can just flip the switch, I just don't think this team can do that!

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

I still can't believe it!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

But its too late, everyone listening was outraged!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

I heard that also - I also heard Rhodes say "we got beat in every aspect of the game - including intensity". When a veteran new to the team with some play-off wins background says that it tells it all.

It's just a smoke screen from the Bills for the opener. They are laughing because what we have seen in preseason is not what anyone will see come the regular season. DJ is too smart to show his hand to Belichik in the pre-season. You will see a completely different team on Monday night.

LMAO!

:lol:

Can't say I'm surprised by the Locker Room laughter...After watching the last two Games I'm convinced this is the softest, least focused Team in the NFL...This Team makes the Pillsbury Dough Boy look like King Leonidas in comparison...They are literally being manhandled on both sides of the Ball...It's really sickening to watch...This Team is not built, Coached, physically or mentally prepared, for todays NFL...There just not...It's an experiment gone bad...They are the least physical Team in the AFC East by a mile...They are going to get their asses handed to them by the AFC East this Year...They have taken on the personality of their Coach and are as soft as a triple-pillow topped mattress...

This is gonna be a LONG Year...Hope I'm wrong...But I don't see how You can overcome softness in the NFL...Just don't see how it can be done... :devil:

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

They're laughing because most of them got paid very well for that pathetic display of football...

Can't say I'm surprised by the Locker Room laughter...After watching the last two Games I'm convinced this is the softest, least focused Team in the NFL...This Team makes the Pillsbury Dough Boy look like King Leonidas in comparison...They are literally being manhandled on both sides of the Ball...It's really sickening to watch...This Team is not built, Coached, physically or mentally prepared, for todays NFL...There just not...It's an experiment gone bad...They are the least physical Team in the AFC East by a mile...They are going to get their asses handed to them by the AFC East this Year...They have taken on the personality of their Coach and are as soft as a triple-pillow topped mattress...

This is gonna be a LONG Year...Hope I'm wrong...But I don't see how You can overcome softness in the NFL...Just don't see how it can be done... :devil:

I cannot agree more with this statement. Tackling seems like a lost art with this team. The opposing teams 3rd down conversion rate is pathetic. It can be 3rd and 50 for the opposing team and they will convert for the first down. The Steelers RB just walked into the end zone and not a defender in sight. No pass rush, no TD's for the offense, and our punter's leg will be dead by game 8.

Even coming back on the field at halftime, Lynch was clowning around in the background during Catalano's interview.

I would say oh well it's just preseason but he was part of a unit that got whipped the whole first half.

He was on the sideline down 17-0, talking and laughing with whomever was next to him.

It kinda piss3d me off. I know it's stupid, but what the heck dude, take it seriously.

I don't care what many of the pansies on this board might say about the it's only preseason b.s.- everyone from the gm on down should be instantly fired. The season is a loss no matter what they do why not start early and bring in Cowher to try to turn this sh*t franchise around

I think Brandon should be retained...just as Marketing Director not GM. He has to be the best Marketer int the NFL. To see the season ticket sales numbers where they are in this playoff drought, while retaining Jauron, is a HUGE feat.

-Die Hard 1967

This isnt nearly as big of a deal or as rare as you might think. One its a Pre Season game (I am not one of those guys saying its only preseason, cuz preseason matters), but the reality it is just a Pre Season game in terms of how much it weighs on players when they win or lose in that locker room.

Games like this have to be let go and dealt with in the film room. Cracking a few jokes to lift spitirits, even in losses that really count isnt that uncommon. They may get ripped by the staff, but life goes on, and you have to let it go and address it in the film room. No one wants to take that dissapointment home with them or linger on it...you gotta move on...

-Die Hard 1967

It was said several times last year after a game the mood in the locker room, you could not tell if the guys won or lost. This is a disgrace & it all starts with Jauron. He just does not hold players accountable. They should of never brought him back.

This isnt nearly as big of a deal or as rare as you might think. One its a Pre Season game (I am not one of those guys saying its only preseason, cuz preseason matters), but the reality it is just a Pre Season game in terms of how much it weighs on players when they win or lose in that locker room.

Games like this have to be let go and dealt with in the film room. Cracking a few jokes to lift spitirits, even in losses that really count isnt that uncommon. They may get ripped by the staff, but life goes on, and you have to let it go and address it in the film room. No one wants to take that dissapointment home with them or linger on it...you gotta move on...

You don't know Dick.

(and I mean that in th nicest way possible)

Oh my god. They were laughing in the locker room after a PRESEASON game? OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Please make sure you come back after the Monday night opener. Or when they're out of playoff contention by October. Every year we hear from the too cool for school crowd that it's only preseason. Yet they haven't made the playoffs this decade.