James Farrior is right...

cale

We need to huddle up more. The only team the no huddle is putting pressure on is the Bills.

For the Bills' offense, it was more of the same - no touchdowns, no sustained drives and little yardage, or much like it's been throughout a preseason in which a newly installed no-huddle scheme has mostly been a no-go.

''Maybe they need to huddle up a little more,'' Farrior joked.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...cast_recap.html

We need to huddle up more. The only team the no huddle is putting pressure on is the Bills.

For the Bills' offense, it was more of the same - no touchdowns, no sustained drives and little yardage, or much like it's been throughout a preseason in which a newly installed no-huddle scheme has mostly been a no-go.

''That's a great defense,'' said quarterback Trent Edwards , who was 6-of-13 for 31 yards.

2.38 YPA

5.167 YPC

Way to go Trent, way to go.

The difference in TOP is as lopsided as I've ever seen in a NFL game, preseason or regular season.

I was looking for Edwards to throw the ball downfield and it never happened. Fitzpatrick rifled the ball, although a few were incomplete.

It's time for a different game plan Durk and Tick. Farrior knows, but the offensive guru Turkey can't figure it out. No wonder TB, NYG, CAR, and BUF from 98-00 didn't want him as an OC.

That is the thing about the no huddle.....

If you are scoring....chances are you will win......but if you keep going 3 and out you are going to kill your own defense.

At least we have our fantastic D-line to fall back on....oh wait....

We NEEEEED a QB who is capable of running a no huddle. I cant say this enough, Trent does NOT read defenses or coverages very well and he may even be worse at it then JP Suckman at it. Until we can get a confident QB capable of making the right adjustments and reads, the no huddle is going to fall flat.

If Quinn gets the nod in Cle, in ALL HONESTY we should be looking at a possible trade at this point. Tavaris Jackson or Derek Anderson right now would be a an upgrade. I would call for Fitz, but if the coaches are still interested in a so called backup, then it makes we wonder how much confidence they have Fitz...then again, their QB interest may be for someone to compete as the starter and they are acting like they are looking for a back up...

Right now, our offense under Trents guidance looks downright stale...

We NEEEEED a QB who is capable of running a no huddle. I cant say this enough, Trent does NOT read defenses or coverages very well and he may even be worse at it then JP Suckman at it. Until we can get a confident QB capable of making the right adjustments and reads, the no huddle is going to fall flat.

If Quinn gets the nod in Cle, in ALL HONESTY we should be looking at a possible trade at this point. Tavaris Jackson or Derek Anderson right now would be a an upgrade. I would call for Fitz, but if the coaches are still interested in a so called backup, then it makes we wonder how much confidence they have Fitz...then again, their QB interest may be for someone to compete as the starter and they are acting like they are looking for a back up...

Right now, our offense under Trents guidance looks downright stale...

I don't think the current coaching regime will be looking to replace Edwards, they know they don't have time to save their own jobs for that. But if Edwards can't turn it around quick, the next head coach will most likely look for his own guy.

I'm as disgusted as anyone, BUT, the most significant change to the offense wasn't on the field the last 3 games. I think TO makes a big difference.

TO only catches the ball.. He won't be blocking the D-linemen, calling the plays, reading the defenses...He will not make a difference.

I'm as disgusted as anyone, BUT, the most significant change to the offense wasn't on the field the last 3 games. I think TO makes a big difference.

I'll respectfully disagree. We should be able to make it to midfield without TO. We should have a QB who is not afraid to take a chance and throw downfield even if he has a weak arm.