James Farrior is right...

cale

Keep in mind nobody will care in basically a day from now that the Bills looked terrible last night. The Bills played the Steelers starters last year really well and moved up and down the field on them....it just doesn't matter now. The line ups will be different the schemes will be different.

I know we are all bored but realize it is preseason and does not mean a thing....close to nothing at all in the end.

Keep in mind nobody will care in basically a day from now that the Bills looked terrible last night. The Bills played the Steelers starters last year really well and moved up and down the field on them....it just doesn't matter now. The line ups will be different the schemes will be different.

I know we are all bored but realize it is preseason and does not mean a thing....close to nothing at all in the end.

When you have 15 possessions from your first team offense and cannot muster one single TD, there is a major problem. The defense is still not making stops on 3rd down. The special teams appear to have regressed, as evidenced by multiple penalties (from rookies), and the coaches have admitted their deep concern.

Preseason matters more than people want to admit, especially the third game when starters play an entire half. It was supposed to be a big test, and Buffalo failed miserably. I'll bet many of the issues we saw yesterday will be manifested in the regular season.

When you have 15 possessions from your first team offense and cannot muster one single TD, there is a major problem. The defense is still not making stops on 3rd down. The special teams appear to have regressed, as evidenced by multiple penalties (from rookies), and the coaches have admitted their deep concern.

Preseason matters more than people want to admit, especially the third game when starters play an entire half. It was supposed to be a big test, and Buffalo failed miserably. I'll bet many of the issues we saw yesterday will be manifested in the regular season.

I wonder if the same "it's only preseason" excuse will sound hollow after the Lions game.