I'm horrified

I have never seen a Bills team look worse in pre-season than this one, especially on offense...

I'm actually dreading the season starting for the first time ever....someone talk me off the ledge here....

which game are u talking about? Packers or Steelers?

I have never seen a Bills team look worse in pre-season than this one, especially on offense...

I'm actually dreading the season starting for the first time ever....someone talk me off the ledge here....

I agree. If you're Russ Brandon, what is your highest priority Monday AM? What's the agenda for your meeting with DJ?

I agree. If you're Russ Brandon, what is your highest priority Monday AM? What's the agenda for your meeting with DJ?

They probably dont even think they have to have a meeting. They believe that all can be accomplished by hard work and devoted guys.

(Hard work being no pads/hitting/two-a-days)

I really think this team has talent-with some obvious holes. Thats why its tough to say that this is as bad as i have seen a Bills team look.

I really think this team has talent-with some obvious holes. Thats why its tough to say that this is as bad as i have seen a Bills team look.

That's what is so frustrating, we have talent...but no direction, leadership, plan, emotion, or heart.

This is Dick's fault !! I mean, the starters have scored 3 points in 4 games!!!

Trent is so lost right now, he might not ever make it back...he is just toast mentally right now. F*ck me!!!!!!!!!

I honestly thought that Trent was going to step up tonight. He must be aware of the checkdown criticism. I expected him to hit some downfield throws. The fact he didn't means he can't.

I hate for a preseason to cost a player his job, but he needs to be benched. He is just totally f*&kin incompetent.

I picked my name as a chroisey joke. Now it's actually getting serious.

"First, let me say that we really, really like all our guys. They worked hard - really hard - all week in practice. We'll have to look at the tape, but I thought we did a lot of things well tonight - unfortunately, we also made a lot of mistakes. Some really, really bad ones, too. It just shows that we've still got a long way to go. Luckily, it's the preseason, and we've still got plenty of time to fix those mistakes before the games actually count."

The head coach is not up to snuff.......

The problems start at the top.... get rid of Jauron now before the season starts.......

There are really good coaches on the side lines just waiting for a phone call....

The Bills made a mistake keeping him at the end of last season....

Will they bite the bullet now or later in letting Jauron go...???

I believe they are screwing up Trent Edwards ......

He has shown he can play a lot better than what he is showing now....

It all goes back to the coaching.......

"First, let me say that we really, really like all our guys. They worked hard - really hard - all week in practice. We'll have to look at the tape, but I thought we did a lot of things well tonight - unfortunately, we also made a lot of mistakes. Some really, really bad ones, too. It just shows that we've still got a long way to go. Luckily, it's the preseason, and we've still got plenty of time to fix those mistakes before the games actually count."

We did a lot of things well tonight? I can't think of any. DJ should be ashamed and embarrassed about the state of this team.

We did a lot of things well tonight? I can't think of any. DJ should be ashamed and embarrassed about the state of this team.

"I thought Aaron looked good, he's got a nifty haircut. Brian got a lot of good work in; he works hard, he really does. Our team came out of the locker room on time, and we are pleased with that."

God and I live down here with these Steeler fans, this was just friggin pitifull. When DJ comes out of his coma, I at least hope he shows some emotion when hes fired, god willing, it will be soon. Granted I dont see every Bills game like a lot of posters here but heres some of my observations. Trent Edwards is not going to take this team to the next level. Third year and Im seeing him regress, not take the next step like a Philip Rivers, Rogers or Roethlisburger. Donte Whitner is a flat out turd. I have never seen him make any play of consequence, like a big hit, or big interception return. Though JP wasnt going to take us to the next level, at least he could air out the bomb to Evans so we could score occasionally. Does anybody in their right mind think this offense and Captain Checkdown are going to march methodically down the field on long drives? The line needs totally revamped, maybe move Woods to center(he only started 4 years at center at Louisville), get Bell in at LT move Langston to RT, move Butler to G and whoever is left to the other G. Levitre is not ready to start and I dont see what they saw in him to move up to get him. I hope the new coach comes in and blows up this roster, comes in the first meeting and tells the players the reason they've been losing is because of lot of them just are not good enough. Cuts Kelsay day 1. Trades away Roscoe and Reed and uses that 6 million for a real receiver. Finds a replacement for Kyle Williams, cuts Shobel and Denney. The bright spot tonight is my mind is were gonna suck and suck bad. I just hope we suck bad enough to get one of those top QBS coming out in the draft next year. God this is gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooong year.

Do you think it's possible that if NE blows us out of the water (something like 55-3) on national TV and we go on to start the season 0-3, that we could get a new coach by week 4 (coincidently just in time for Lynch's return)?

This is going to be a terrible year. I think the Bills FINALLY take the next step when we clean house and bring in a new coaching staff. Edwards played very poorly, but I can't help to wonder if he would do any better if we had Shanahan, Gruden or someone like that.