OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the game on my laptop sucks -- but so do the Bills. What are the odds that they can beat the Lions next week.

My guess is that Dick gets fired after three games -- which will put the Bills at 0-3 and swirling the bowl yet again.

Watching the game on my laptop sucks -- but so do the Bills. What are the odds that they can beat the Lions next week.

My guess is that Dick gets fired after three games -- which will put the Bills at 0-3 and swirling the bowl yet again.

Watching it on my Sony 52" HD TV is worse.....

Show every detail of how bad we are! HA!

I wish he would get fired that early. But if Ralph pulls the trigger, who would take over? It would have to be someone in house, and would it really be any better?

we don't care about yours because you obviously are over in candyland where everything is great and nothing bad ever happens...bring a candy cane or a hershey kiss back with you for us...

ya, because that's what I have been advocating, how great they look :censored: