OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:

Turf toe Owens will not be the savior. Trenative can't even get Evans the ball. You can go down with ship if you want.

Evans' game is a deep game, which isn't Edwards' forte. Owens is a short to medium RAC guy, and quite possibly one of the three best players in history at that sort of game.

I also strongly suspect that he doesn't have turf toe. In all likelihood, he's suffering from the same sorts of "ailments" that Bruce Smith suffered from in 1995-97, when he had three of the best seasons of his career.

Trent was average in college, what made anyone think he was more than a backup in the NFL?

I know he was on a bad Stanford team, but his backups stayed healthy and performed close to his level.

For those that listened to Bill Walsh, I hope you realize he also worried Trent had limited potential.

If you notice, he is no better now, then he was his first season. He has reached his ceiling and is a career backup.

I question his mental toughness, physical toughness and arm strength. Those are a lot of worries to have about your franchise QB, which is why I never thought he would amount to much.

The QB who will lead us to the playoffs isn't on the roster yet. Hell, I don't even know if he's been born yet.

This team needs changes from the top down. They need a real GM, who will hire a competent head coach.

Trent and Dick seem like nice guys, I just don't want either with such important roles on my favorite football team.

Passing

Buffalo Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

T. Edwards 5 11 27 45.5 2.5 1 5 0 1 14.6

Pittsburgh Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

B. Roethlisberger 15 19 168 78.9 8.8 1 4 0 0 103.5

Another year, another piece of s*** Bills team! What's worse is I paid $1250.00 for season tickets in the Van Miller Suite.

ill take em. they are gonna need glass between me and the feild to keep from throwing shiiit at em.

The announcers on the steelers feed is just ripping our team a new one. I can't blame them though, trent sucks. You can't blame the defense when they are on the field the whole first half. The only positive about the game is that maybin got a sack and a couple pressures. This is terrible.

I know. My favorite is that half of the Bills "unconditionally surrendered" at the end of the half. :censored: