OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

Well, the only hopeful news is that during the glory years of the super bowl teams they only won something like four pre-season games in four years.....of course those teams did at least put some offensive points on the board besides FG's.......unfortunately I stand by my 5-11 prediction. The real question is when will RW can DJ and who will replace him? I say week 6 but no idea who will replace him....

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of over reacting whiny ass bitches we got on this message board :censored:

Yeah...watching our 1st stringers get manhandled 48-0 over 4 games is overreacting...if anything this might be one of the most putrid pre-season performances by any team's 1st stringers in the history of the NFL...

Edwards is lost. plain and simple. pre season is supposed to be easier...not harder...he sees NOTHING out there.

Hard to see anything when you are looking at the ground the whole time instead of upfield

Yeah...watching our 1st stringers get manhandled 48-0 over 4 games is overreacting...if anything this might be one of the most putrid pre-season performances by any team's 1st stringers in the history of the NFL...

The Colts have lost their last 7 or so preseason games...

yeah, just like that time lee evans was standing by himself wide open, and trent edwards' pass bounced to him.

To be fair, Edwards was in the process of being tackled on that play. It had been a miracle if that ball could have gotten to Evans.

Yes it is only preseason but they should be showing improvement and I don't think they are. The GB game was horrible. This game hasn't been any better. When the announcer states that the punter is the highlite of the half it can't be good.