OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:

Just to play devil's advocate, the best player on the Bills BY FAR is TO, and he hasn't played since the first series of the HOF game. I assume he's taking it easy and revving it up for the season (as opposed to really being injured), so let's wait until there's a true #1 receiver out there before passing judgment. I mean, Parrish was targeted a couple of times early on - presumably for trade purposes - and you can bet the Steelers know he's on the block and coached appropriately. It sounds like I'm making excuses -and I guess I am - but I saw some games last year where Edwards looked terrific, and I'm not prepared to sign his death warrant because of a series of meaningless games in which he was missing his best player (again, by far).

Turf toe Owens will not be the savior. Trenative can't even get Evans the ball. You can go down with ship if you want.

This is pathetic. Ben could take a f---ing nap in the pocket he's got so much time.

You can not win in the NFL without controlling the line of scrimmage and the Bills can not do that on either side of the line. I realize they actually took steps to address the problem in the latest draft, but rookies ain't gonna change the result this year. I am just pissed about all the bad decision making over the past several years that have put this team in a hole that it is not climbing out of this season.

So is Ralph really going to shell out the money for a top 5 pick in 2010?

And to think, the Bills were one pick away from drafting Big Ben. Steelers were one up on us and now they have two SuperBowls. :censored:

I wonder how much success we would have had with Ben. The Steelers, like all the good teams, build from their O and D lines out. We've never done that until this year...we've been drafting safeties, CBs and other such players.