Bills still in market for qb?

K-Gun10

I like Leftwich, who I think is better that Fitzpatrick. However, I am not an NFL scout. I'm just some dude on a computer.

Then why hasn't he been able to take the starting job in Tampa since it is up for grabs and the rookie is no where ready.

Then why hasn't he been able to take the starting job in Tampa since it is up for grabs and the rookie is no where ready.

Leftwich looked better against the Titans & McCown looked better against the Jags. They both looked better than Edwards in both games. The job as you said is still up for grabs.

Leftwich is better than Edwards (not that it's saying much). At least he wasn't afraid to throw the ball downfeild. I know his shortcomings ( takes too many sacks). Still better than Edwards.

You should probably never watch football again. Or at least not talk about it.

Was sort of hoping for Tyler Thigpen, but according to this article would take more than a 5th rounder, and do not think he is worth that much.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/08/26/jacksonvil...-talking-trade/

TT is better than any quarterback on our roster. If FO had any sense they would try and get this guy. Maybe KC would take Roscoe and a pick for him.

According to NFL.com’s Jason LaCanfora, Byron Leftwich, Luke McCown and Josh Johnson are all available for the right price.

Right price?

Roll of tape? King Size Snickers?

Byron has some value as a #2, but not for the Bills.

Why's that, cuz Russ isn't running the show like a Dan Snyder? Give Russ a chance (you d-bag).

Why are you comparing Russ (GM) to Dan Snyder(owner)???

Nice job w/the name calling as well, must be an FO employee trolling for info. on how to do your job better... :lol:

Trent Edwards would be fine if he let his football instincts take. It's painfully obvious that he is scared to death to make a mistake. He actually pulls back on his throws. This whole team plays like someone is holding them from behind. Everything is methodical and predictable. Kelly was controlled chaos with chaos the driving force. That was what made it so great to watch. This is like watching Mr Rogers sing a song about his neighborhood. Let the players play, open up the game.

Trent Edwards would be fine if he let his football instincts take. It's painfully obvious that he is scared to death to make a mistake. He actually pulls back on his throws. This whole team plays like someone is holding them from behind. Everything is methodical and predictable. Kelly was controlled chaos with chaos the driving force. That was what made it so great to watch. This is like watching Mr Rogers sing a song about his neighborhood. Let the players play, open up the game.

You're dreaming. He is no "natural" being held back by the coaches. They have been asking him to take more chances! He doesn't have any real competition for the starting job breathing down his back.

The keys were given to him and he can't handle driving on the freeway, only on the side streets.