I know its preseason

The Ravens are going to make A LOT of teams look awful this season. That team is loaded. I'd bet even money that ANY Dlineman they cut would be better than what we currently have.

How sad.............

Not sure that they look horrible - Ravens look good though. The one guy who I thinks sux on the Jet's is Golston - I see another Mika Mamular here....I pray some of the NFL scouts were wrong about Maybin when they compared him to Golston...

Ngata is a fuggin beast. Wow. We really fuked that one up.

Schobel/Stroud/Ngata/Maybin

DBrooks/Posluzny/KMitchell

McGee/Scott/McKelvin/Greer

That sh1t might be fun to watch.

Not sure that they look horrible - Ravens look good though. The one guy who I thinks sux on the Jet's is Golston - I see another Mika Mamular here....I pray some of the NFL scouts were wrong about Maybin when they compared him to Golston...

Mike Mamula?

The Ravens are going to make A LOT of teams look awful this season. That team is loaded. I'd bet even money that ANY Dlineman they cut would be better than what we currently have.

No kidding. One of the MNF announcers said there were over 25 NFL scouts watching the Ravens, hoping to get a jump on the players they cut! On the other hand, it would piss me off to see the Baltimore Ravens go 2-0 in Super Bowls within their first 14 years of existence, when we loyal Bills fans are 0-4 since SB I was played, back in 1967! <_<

Last night they said that there were over 20 teams represented by scouts at the game to check out players who Baltimore may cut.

No kidding. One of the MNF announcers said there were over 25 NFL scouts watching the Ravens, hoping to get a jump on the players they cut! On the other hand, it would piss me off to see the Baltimore Ravens go 2-0 in Super Bowls within their first 14 years of existence, when we loyal Bills fans are 0-4 since SB I was played, back in 1967! <_<

Ooops. What he said.