What week will DJ be fired?

sharper802

Agree, and I'd challenge you on who has call for Dick to be canned the most.

Keep in mind that Turk was DJ's hand picked coordinator after interviewing NOBODY else for the job. Dick sinks or swims on his decisions which collectively deliver 7-9. Bad coordinators = bad decision.

I'm sure there are some out there who make you and me look like amateurs in the "Can Jauron" contest.

Schonert talked a good story last season about "opening up the offense". Pfffft. Regardless of why he is there, he is there. The no huddle has looked anemic and I can only hope the Bills are purposely keeping it under speed until the season starts.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When there is enough fan outcry and every new post is about who to replace Jauron with...

The thing is, I really honestly hope this young team can pull it together and win a bunch of games and shuts everyone up about how bad the guy is, he is due for another one of those 12-4 seasons.

I don't see it happening!

Ralph will never eat the remainder of the Contract!

From a Wade Phillps interview I watched he stated he didn't quit, he was under contract and Ralph Wilson told him either fire the special teams coach or leave, he left. Wade considered himself fired and didn't go after the contract money that was due him.

Al Davis is notorious for not paying coaches contracts,just ask Mike Shanahan and Lane Kiffin. If RW wants DJ gone, he is history.

Agree, and I'd challenge you on who has call for Dick to be canned the most.

I think I got you both beat. :lol:

I saw enough of Dick Jauron after the 2007 season to last a lifetime. I do remember us being a very small contingent at the time.

I think I got you both beat. :lol:

I saw enough of Dick Jauron after the 2007 season to last a lifetime. I do remember us being a very small contingent at the time.

I didn't like Jauron before he get hired by the Bills. I couldn't understand what Marv Levy saw in the guy. At an absolute minimum, he should have been fired in January 2009. He blew enough games before then to get fired as well.

If DJ gets the chop, how can you justify keeping Modrak, Guy and the rest of the front office people? I am no fan of DJ but the "football guys" aren't eaxctly filling this roster with talent.

When DJ goes I think Brandon is going to hand out a few more pink slips. Burn down the barn, kill the rats and start from scratch.

with an embarrassing loss at NE and then any kind of loss in the home opener - - he's done. Brandon will threaten to quit and Ralph will give in - - Brandon's the guy bringing in the money!

Like somehow Russ quitting will be a negative blow for the organization.

We should prepare for another 7-9 season. I hope I'm wrong and we make the playoffs, but I have no faith in Jauron as a HC.

Try 2-14. :lol:

09/14 @ New England Patriots L 9-41

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS L 13-24

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS L 17-27

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins L 13-27

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS L 13-14

10/18 @ New York Jets L 9-17

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers L 12-24

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS W 24-21

11/08 BYE (prolonging the agony)

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans L 10-33

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars L 10-17

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS L 17-24

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) W 17-16

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs L 12-20

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L 13-31

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons L 10-35

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS L 13-27

I didn't like Jauron before he get hired by the Bills. I couldn't understand what Marv Levy saw in the guy. At an absolute minimum, he should have been fired in January 2009. He blew enough games before then to get fired as well.

tHE dALLAS MONDAY NIGHTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN CURTAINS.

Then the 0-6 vs. division last year, combined with 2-8 down the stetch, should have been it.

And everything he says at every press conference, should be enough to pull the plug.

The fact that he hasn't gotten axed before now suggests it would take a Detroit 08 like season for DJ to be fired.

Remarkable.

Russ will survive Jauron ... no doubt in my mind. Russ has helped to sell more season tix than any other idiot should have.

Ross is very very good at this marketting job we have to give credit where credit is due. He is helping keep the Bills in Buffalo IMO.

As GM, less good.

Try 2-14. :lol:

09/14 @ New England Patriots L 9-41

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS L 13-24

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS L 17-27

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins L 13-27

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS L 13-14

10/18 @ New York Jets L 9-17

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers L 12-24

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS W 24-21

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans L 10-33

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars L 10-17

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS L 17-24

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) W 17-16

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs L 12-20

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L 13-31

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons L 10-35

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS L 13-27

I see it like this:

09/14 @ New England Patriots L

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS L

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS W

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins L

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

10/18 @ New York Jets L

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers L

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS W

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans L

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars L

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS L

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) W

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs W

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons L

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS L

5-11

I see it like this:

09/14 @ New England Patriots L

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS L

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS W

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins L

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

10/18 @ New York Jets L

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers L

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS W

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans L

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars L

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS L

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) W

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs W

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons L

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS L

5-11

hard to disagree with those picks.....-but somehow i still see us at 7-9

If DJ gets the chop, how can you justify keeping Modrak, Guy and the rest of the front office people? I am no fan of DJ but the "football guys" aren't eaxctly filling this roster with talent.

When DJ goes I think Brandon is going to hand out a few more pink slips. Burn down the barn, kill the rats and start from scratch.

Agreed. If DJ goes you have to eventually cast out the whole lot. I do think however that a proven coach like Marty could have an immediate impact before it is too late.

Best guess, around week 20.

Second-best guess, around week 40.

Third-best guess, around week 60.

And it keeps going on like that.

Ralph has indicated that he doesn't like firing guys during the season. He did it a couple of times and each time it was a disaster and didn't help at all. It virtually never does, around the league.

People point to the 49ers, but the schedule they played after their new coach started was the reason they appeared to do well. Their schedule was tough early and very easy late, and even that was an extremely unusual exception.

Ralph isn't going to fire anybody during the season unless we are about 0 - 13, and that's not going to happen.

Ralph isn't going to fire anybody during the season unless we are about 0 - 13, and that's not going to happen.

When the mood of the fans towards Jauron turns into a democratic politician's healthcare town hall meeting, then firing him almost becomes the decent thing to do. For that reason, I could definitely see him being canned during the season.