• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see one side on the first pic of the slide show on the main page:

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Tanks Deano!

This punk is a little too brash for a rookie that just skipped his entire first training camp. The deal that he signed was on the table for the last week but apparently he didn't feel the need to sign it and report to training camp. He is a one year wonder who thinks he's better then he is. He better produce but I'm not holding my breath

:P What's your source SKOOOBY?

I heard he shaved Erik Flowers number into his ass-hair.

:doh:

Sweet! Thank you. :ph34r:

P.S. That was a pretty good PC, too. Sounds like a smart young man! :blink:

Guess I don't want to throw anything at him, afterall. :w00t:

He got a 25 on the Wonderlic. It looks like Buffalo is putting greater emphasis on intelligence now. JMO

Ya Gotta love a kid like that. Putting the 78 on his noggin for BS is a classy move IMO. He seems ready to come in and hit the ground running. I hope he can meet the expectations that come with all the hype about him on the field.

You can see one side on the first pic of the slide show on the main page:

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Merci B!! Back in the dizzle, people always got things shaved into their hair. Do you remember Leonard Smith's Buffalo logo??

Did Aaron do that himself?? The number 58 is all out of whack/proportion. It's a great idea, and the cut looks good, but the actual numbers do not. It's all good though, he's HERE NOW!!!!!!!

He comes out and sacks Tom Terrific :gag: twice on MNF and he can be as brash as he wants. He can wear a powdered wig and a kilt for all I care.

now we are getting there. Knock tommy boy down on opening night a couple of times and all will be well on the way to forgiven. my what fans we are, ready to crucify and then boom...... hero! Don't worry i am laughing at myself too

You guys are missing the obvious shot at Bills management and at Bruce. Maybin put the 78 in there to remind management that he held out; just like Bruce, and there is nothing they can do about it.

He wants to "stick it to the man". Great. Another guy 100% focused on non-football issues like JAIrus Byrd. Nice draft we had.

The shot at Bruce saying 58 is just as good as 78 is even more insulting given Maybin has never even played.

lol, you guys (outside of crayonz who is in top form) are ridiculous. its a haircut. sit around and gossip over it. compare purses and shoes while youre at it. who cares?

Funny that you feel the need to confirm your masculinity in such a forum...