Today is 8/14/09

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One month from today, we'll all wake up with that familiar feeling of excitement/doom...since it's a Monday, we'll all go about our normal days but won't REALLY be focused on anything but sitting our asses down in front of the TV at 7 o clock.

One month.

I am a die hard Bills fans from way back, however the reality is that despite our never ending "hope", we are going to get killed in front of a massive National TV audience for the umpteenth time. This will be embarrasing (again). Buffalo and the Bills will sink to a new low (if that's possible) in the minds of the media and every NFL fan, further cementing the fact that both are simply irrelevant today. Shame on the NFL for setting up a "homecoming" game for Brady and the Pats against the biggest patsy opponent they could come up with. There are several "original AFL teams" with more competitive squads they could have sent in there to get killed, why the perpetually rebuilding Bills? Sucks to be the preferred opponent for the good teams' "homecoming weekend".

Today is...

my 40th birthday

haven't figured out if that's depressing or not

40 was fine for me. But 41 kinda hit hard, realizing I've lived probably more than half

my useful life.....not trying to be a downer or anything....

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

:thumbsup:

One month from today, we'll all wake up with that familiar feeling of excitement/doom...since it's a Monday, we'll all go about our normal days but won't REALLY be focused on anything but sitting our asses down in front of the TV at 7 o clock.

One month.

And one month and one day from now on the following Tuesday we'll wake up with that familiar feeling of :thumbsup:

Today is...

my 40th birthday

haven't figured out if that's depressing or not

Depression did not hit me until 52! I keep getting junk mail trying to get me to buy a burial plot before it is too late.

One month.

Wooo! Hooo! And for all the negative Nellies. STFU until after the game.

40 was fine for me. But 41 kinda hit hard, realizing I've lived probably more than half

my useful life.....not trying to be a downer or anything....

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

:thumbsup:

30 hit me hard. 40 not so much. I'm anticipating another hard hit at 50. :devil:

Wooo! Hooo! And for all the negative Nellies. STFU until after the game.

30 hit me hard. 40 not so much. I'm anticipating another hard hit at 50. :thumbsup:

I'd prefer they STFU AFTER the game as well.

GO BILLS!!!

And one month and one day from now on the following Tuesday we'll wake up with that familiar feeling of :thumbsup:

C'mon man, lets try to keep it positive here! Look on the bright side of things! That tuesday morning we will be one step closer to jauron being canned as coach.

I can't help but feel very bad about our chances. The Patriots just look professional. Stacked on both sides of the ball. Jauron and co HAVE to try and throw something different at this team. Like what Miami did with the Wildcat, we have to try and schtick our way to a win. I don't care.

Seriously, we should onside kick EVERY kickoff. What's the difference? How many times are we gonna score on them anyway? Might as well just try and get the ball back at every opportunity and prevent Brady from killing us. Furthermore, if the Pats recover the kick, it'll be most likely on the Bills' side of the field, therefore the Pats will score quicker hopefully giving the Bills a better shot of getting the ball back again. Call me crazy, but I am 100 percent serious about this. If we have the best Special Teams in the league, we need to use them to give us any advantage possible.

Brady can score from their 1 yard line or ours. It doesn't matter. Might as well give your team the best chance to maintain possession as long as possible, which the Bills have been notoriously bad at against the Patriots this decade.