bills possibly interested in vick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

because decent human beings can't root for a killer. I'm convinced some people would cheer on Charles Manson at WR if he could catch the ball :thumbsup:

but the majority of red-neck america can go out and kill such animals as:

deer

fish

mountain lion

bear

tukey

just to name a few of the animals that make nature beautiful.

i AM a dog owner, so i get that whole bit...but i sure do not own a nasty/ugly, mean and aggressive mut like a pit-bull. those dogs should all be taken off the lot anyways, they themselves are killers.

The "right now" part kinda bothered me.... :thumbsup:

I really think the Bills need another quarterback. That hail mary interception by Edwards last night gave me flashbacks to a few games from last season where he looked VERY bad. Vick is an ex pro bowler who has been farther in the playoffs than any of the Bills other than Mitchell I think. If we plan on Edwards playing WELL, or even playing at all for the whole season we are dreaming. He has not done that since high school. If they dont bring in someone its going to be a very long year no doubt about it. As a matter of fact the way Livitre played last night we better get a quarterback that can run like hell if hes starting IMO.

because decent human beings can't root for a killer. I'm convinced some people would cheer on Charles Manson at WR if he could catch the ball :thumbsup:

that depends, on how many catches and on the yards per reception. I would need more data

It was on tv, so i cant provide a link sry

I heard the same thing on the "Dan Patrick Show" this morning. Referring to Peter King's statements yesterday, as well as, Tony Dungy's mention of a couple of teams interested.

Here is a link to the show, but you need to pod cast it for the whole story. It was in the first hour.

Dan Patrick Show

Audio Link

What would Jauron do with Vick anyway? Tell him to run straight into the line with 30 seconds left in the half and the clock running in a game the Bills are losing? As we're seen over the past couple of years, we already have plenty of guys who can do that.

Mike Vick career stats

Trent Edwards career stats

Compare for yourself.

PTR

Exactly.

Trent's 2008 QB rating was 10 points higher than Vick's career rating, his yardage better than 5 of 6 Vick seasons and his completion % better than any season in Vick's career (by a ton).

Plus, Vick has been sitting in a prison cell for two years and is dumber than a sack of bricks. No comparison.

deer

fish

mountain lion

bear

tukey

i AM a dog owner, so i get that whole bit...but i sure do not own a nasty/ugly, mean and aggressive mut like a pit-bull. those dogs should all be taken off the lot anyways, they themselves are killers.

It has been a while since I was that red neck you speak of but do you realize that those animals are actually eaten after they are hunted?

Deer and Bear - Makes GREAT jerkey

Fish - come on

Mountain Lion - never actually went hunting them but they do tend to get into a farmers live stock so they have to either be moved or killed

Turkey - Thanksgiving anyone?

deer

fish

mountain lion

bear

tukey

Just curious, how many of those rednecks tortured the fish and bear just for fun (and gambling) before killing them?

What's the obsession with Vick to start with? He's a runningback that can complete a pass half the time he tries? He kinda is the reversed Wildcat, instead of having the runningback throw you have the quarterback run. Don't we have enough quality at runningback allready?

:thumbsup:

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I have to say that I staunchly disagree with you. If you do your research you will learn that the various pit bull type breeds (American Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, etc) are extremely loving and loyal companions. On the flip side, if the only research you rely upon is what the media feeds you... well then, you are TERRIBLY ignorant. These "nasty/ugly, mean and aggressive mutts" are a result of the way the have been trained and treated. You should check out the show "Dogtown" on the Discovery Channel and see how these dogs can be and have been rehabilitated and placed in loving homes. In the meantime, please think a bit before you post.

I own a pitbull and he is a baby. He wouldn't hurt anyone. I am honestly concerned that if someone broke in my house he would great them and want to play.

That comment is so dumb it's ridiculous. You have obviously never interacted with a well trained "pit bull" you dumb a$$

deer

fish

mountain lion

bear

tukey

I'm not a hunter, but you're an idiot to make that comparison.

And you're also completely ignorant when it comes to pit bulls. A dog's behavior reflects how it was brought up. Vick raised pit bulls to be killers; it's all they knew. The truth: Pit bulls are just as capable as other breeds as being good & loving if they are brought up correctly by their owner(s). They get a bad rap because of schmucks like Vick.