Will you root for JP for Las Vegas?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as of right now, he my favorite player in that league. And by default, I'll make Vegas my favorite team. But I don't think I'll be buying his jersey anytime soon -- or ever, really.

Wouldn't say I will root for him because I don't have any interest in the league or team but I wish him well and hope he succeeds.

Ditto - my guess is that his time in the NFL has come to an end though. Pretty telling that no other NFL team expressed any serious interest in him. I do not think it is a matter of development - he has the physical tools but not the mental ones neeeded to compete in the NFL.

Yes, as of right now, he my favorite player in that league. And by default, I'll make Vegas my favorite team. But I don't think I'll be buying his jersey anytime soon -- or ever, really.

If Las Vegas has the same colors as the BILLS im in luck with my 2 Losman jerseys. And yes i hope he does well he seems to be a decent guy, just not a great QB.

I wish JP the best in the UFL and hope that he wins league MVP honors. He was a good citizen in Buffalo and wasn't helped by the way he was handled since day one. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Yes i will. And i wont be surprised to see him back in the league sometime mid-season, or next year at the latest.

I will absolutely be rooting for him as well. I think this is a good situation for him. He'll obviously get playing time, and will learn a lot more about the position from Jim Fassell than the coaches he had during his playing time here, IMO. Hope he does well and is back in the league sometime soon.

I will. I hope he does well.

I will be rooting for him as well. Still remember his first TD pass was to ole Jason Peters and I was thinking man....this is going to be a great combination at QB-TE for years to come...lordy, I am not very good prognosticator

JP losman is an arrogant prick. He is self-righteous and completely absorbed by his giant ego. He was a "good citizen" in Buffalo cause he had no other choice... He wasn't good enough to play, so at least he could pretend to be a good guy as a backup, and maybe get a chance with another squad when his contract expired. Given the opportunity he proved to be a bust and, more or less, a jackass. I hope he fails. I'm nearly positive he will. I hope he gets another chance in the NFL though, as that would represent a great opportunity for him to fail again.

JP losman is an arrogant prick. He is self-righteous and completely absorbed by his giant ego. He was a "good citizen" in Buffalo cause he had no other choice... He wasn't good enough to play, so at least he could pretend to be a good guy as a backup, and maybe get a chance with another squad when his contract expired. Given the opportunity he proved to be a bust and, more or less, a jackass. I hope he fails. I'm nearly positive he will. I hope he gets another chance in the NFL though, as that would represent a great opportunity for him to fail again.

Now tell us how you really feel.

why don't you tell us how you really feel?