Bikini Weather

GoodBye

I'd rather see you in a bikini down here. Lucky to hit 65. I like women in skimpy clothes when it's cold for some reason.

Chef Jim lives right in SF. I'm 30 mikes away. 85 this week, 75 near the Bay. This past weekend it was the upper 90s.

If you visit SF, always bring long pants and a sweatshirt, no matter what time a year. The vultures at Fisherman's Wharf charge $35 for a sweatshirt.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is brutal, its never this hot in Buffalo. Why didn't anyone tell me about this before I moved here? And why doesn't my apartment have air conditioning?

Oh well, its good scenery from my office window downtown :wallbash:

You know what frightens me? The first 7 or so posts all posted within 2 minutes of when Lana started the thread. Dean is downright scary... He posted within 59 seconds of the thread started... Well I assume within 59 seconds, his post has the same time stamp as Lana's original thread starter!

Geesh! We all need to get a life!

Good reason for that. Most everyone else was probably typing one-handed.

Here in Austin, 26 of 28 days in July, the temps have been over 100..we got a cool 95 and 97 the other days... anyone who bitches about the cold in Buffalo...spend a summer in central Texas...you might be grateful...

I was actually doing an experiment on that exact subject. :lol:

;)

:wallbash: Y'know, I have absolutely no idea why people are so enamored of you. :lol: After all nobody's seen actual pictures of you. So I'm gonna have to guess skanky. ;)

Good reason for that. Most everyone else was probably typing one-handed.

:D

And I was typing with three appendages!

Doesn't one of those get caught in between the keys?

This is brutal, its never this hot in Buffalo. Why didn't anyone tell me about this before I moved here? And why doesn't my apartment have air conditioning?

Oh well, its good scenery from my office window downtown :thumbsup:

Well, this weather isn't normal weather for us. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Y'know, I have absolutely no idea why people are so enamored of you. :thumbsup: After all nobody's seen actual pictures of you. So I'm gonna have to guess skanky. :worthy:

Wow, that was low. I really don't like you much. Go away...

103 yesterday, 105 today, 107 tomorrow. With no relief until maybe this weekend. Guess it's time to break out the bikini... :thumbsup:

Had to double check that I was still in Oregon...not Arizona.

How hot is it where you are?? :rolleyes:

Weather Liars say low 90's in My Yami. In between torrential downpours, trees are spontaneously bursting into flames, so I dunno anymore.

103 yesterday, 105 today, 107 tomorrow. With no relief until maybe this weekend. Guess it's time to break out the bikini... :thumbsup:

Had to double check that I was still in Oregon...not Arizona.

How hot is it where you are?? :rolleyes:

It's supposed to get to 101 today (seattle) about 97 at 10AM

All you have to do is provide pictures to prove me wrong! :rolleyes:

You earlier comment was exceptionally rude.

But Lana has had several pics of herself, as avatars and in her profile. She looks to be a very attractive woman. Far too classy for you, Mr. Dan.

You earlier comment was exceptionally rude.

But Lana has had several pics of herself, as avatars and in her profile. She looks to be a very attractive woman. Far too classy for you, Mr. Dan.

Thank you, Dean.

I just have to weed out the jerks once and a while.