Bikini Weather

GoodBye

103 yesterday, 105 today, 107 tomorrow. With no relief until maybe this weekend. Guess it's time to break out the bikini... :wallbash:

Had to double check that I was still in Oregon...not Arizona.

How hot is it where you are?? :unsure:

Edited by LanaK6

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103 yesterday, 105 today, 100 tomorrow. Guess it's time to break out the bikini... :wallbash:

Had to double check that I was still in Oregon...not Arizona.

How hot is it where you are?? :unsure:

91 today

by dallas standards yesterday was a frigid 78

Now that is a vision that frightens me ... very much

I pretty tall and svelte (when i tuck it in! :lol: )... :wallbash:

You know what frightens me? The first 7 or so posts all posted within 2 minutes of when Lana started the thread. Dean is downright scary... He posted within 59 seconds of the thread started... Well I assume within 59 seconds, his post has the same time stamp as Lana's original thread starter!

Geesh! We all need to get a life!

:lol:

I pretty tall and svelte (when i tuck it in! :D )... :wallbash:

You know what frightens me? The first 7 or so posts all posted within 2 minutes of when Lana started the thread. Dean is downright scary... He posted within 59 seconds of the thread started... Well I assume within 59 seconds, his post has the same time stamp as Lana's original thread starter!

I got lucky. I'm never quick enough to get the "pics" post in before someone else does. I had to take that opportunity. :lol:

I pretty tall and svelte (when i tuck it in! :D )... :lol:

I was actually doing an experiment on that exact subject. :wallbash:

;)

I got lucky. I'm never quick enough to get the "pics" post in before someone else does. I had to take that opportunity. :wallbash:

:lol::lol:

I am just busting everyone's chops. It is like highschool here... :D

Don't let it happen again Mr! You have been penalized one lap for speeding out of pit row!

;)