Bikini Weather

GoodBye

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Austin, 26 of 28 days in July, the temps have been over 100..we got a cool 95 and 97 the other days... anyone who bitches about the cold in Buffalo...spend a summer in central Texas...you might be grateful...

Amen... Buftex....Amen

You earlier comment was exceptionally rude.

But Lana has had several pics of herself, as avatars and in her profile. She looks to be a very attractive woman. Far too classy for you, Mr. Dan.

;)

Thank you, Dean.

I just have to weed out the jerks once and a while.

I said I'm sorry. It was just a setup for the next post I made. Sorry, I figured you'd know it was just a joke. :thumbsup:

Dallas is a downright frigid 70 degrees right now - I've had to break out the long johns and a parka. High today of only 88. Maybe my electric bill (primarily AC) won't require a bank heist to pay this month :pirate:

;)

It's almost like we switched weather with Texas. Gonna be 100 again today.

You earlier comment was exceptionally rude.

But Lana has had several pics of herself, as avatars and in her profile. She looks to be a very attractive woman. Far too classy for you, Mr. Dan.

what an overtly brown nosing comment...sheesh! :pirate:

Will that 1890 census ever go away? 1:1 and has been since they put that new fangled Alaska highway in through Canada in 42. :w00t:

Down here in Texas we heard the canucks have taken it over and will allow passage only if you you promise to make an attempt to silence Sarah Palin.