Vick reinstated on conditional basis

Anyone know how many convicted FELONS are in the NFL today? Just curious.

Also keep in mind that Vick didn't simply make "a mistake" as has been suggested. He has been found to engage in:

Illegal gambing

Running a criminal enterprise

Tax evasion

The torture and murder of an unknown number of animals involved in the dog fighting operation

I also suspect he is guilty of the following (either personally, or complicit in):

Theft of dogs to use as practice for the dogs in the fighting operation

The torture and murder of these stolen dogs

Money laundering

It probably isn't a crime to use rape stands to force female dogs to bread, for the dog fighting operation, so I won't list that.

In other words, Michael Vick is, most likely, one very sick motherfuc#er.

But, just a mistake. No biggie.

People throughout the world are treated like that on a daily basis, it's sad that they don't get the press that dogs get.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how many convicted FELONS are in the NFL today? Just curious.

Also keep in mind that Vick didn't simply make "a mistake" as has been suggested. He has been found to engage in:

Illegal gambing

Running a criminal enterprise

Tax evasion

The torture and murder of an unknown number of animals involved in the dog fighting operation

I also suspect he is guilty of the following (either personally, or complicit in):

Theft of dogs to use as practice for the dogs in the fighting operation

The torture and murder of these stolen dogs

Money laundering

It probably isn't a crime to use rape stands to force female dogs to bread, for the dog fighting operation, so I won't list that.

In other words, Michael Vick is, most likely, one very sick motherfuc#er.

But, just a mistake. No biggie.

:rolleyes::wallbash:

Awesome post!!!!!!!!!!

People thoughout the world are treated like that on a daily basis, it's sad that they don't get the press that dogs get.

The people doing it shouldn't have a second chance at life to make millions of dollars either. But it's okay, Vick is an athlete and it's okay for athlete's to committ felonies and other crimes, still be able to enjoy the life they had and still be able to make millions of dollars. :rolleyes::wallbash:

Sorry, I don't need to know a guy personally to know that he's evil if he tortures and murders man's best friend for sport.

Sadly this sport is a cultural phenomenon in this and many other countries.

Given it is horrible and illegal, so are many many things man does to animal.

There are millions of people oinvolved with this sport, again, sadly. But they are not all evil human beings, and they are not all phsychopathic. And, even if they are all evil whilst they are doing it, if they pay the price and learn from their error (and you cannot tell me you know for a fact he has NOT learned better) , well, we are supposed to be forgiving.

I am so over all you holier than thou people; I am absolutely certain you have all committed crimes and most have commiteted cruelties in their lives; in fact eating a ham sandwich is not very kind to the living creature that pig once was either.

Get off your high horses.

Glad he is getting a second chance and I hope he can make a better life for himself and his family now.

There are millions of people oinvolved with this sport, again, sadly. But they are not all evil human beings, and they are not all phsychopathic. .

Actually, I suspect they are. At least most of them.

He can play in last 2 preseason games, and can practice with team whole time. He said will give him answer no later than week 6, but could give at any time before that if he meets conditions that where provided before that point. Most likely will not be anywhere near the full 6 games, but could be that long. He isnt getting docked any pay while waiting either, so isnt a true suspension.

The people doing it shouldn't have a second chance at life to make millions of dollars either. But it's okay, Vick is an athlete and it's okay for athlete's to committ felonies and other crimes, still be able to enjoy the life they had and still be able to make millions of dollars. :wallbash::lol:

You are right it's ok for anyone to commit a felony and carry on after their sentence is complete. He just happens to have a skill that people are willing to pay a lot for, you have the same rights.

You are right it's ok for anyone to commit a felony and carry on after their sentence is complete. He just happens to have a skill that people are willing to pay a lot for, you have the same rights.

Amen. Absolutely correct.

The NFL, the only place where a convicted felon can make millions of dollars.

Lots of convicted felons make money on such things as talk radio and lecture circuit. Even Martha Stewart still makes a bundle. I am not saying I want Vick anywhere near Bills but you exaggerate too much.

Lots of convicted felons make money on such things as talk radio and lecture circuit. Even Martha Stewart still makes a bundle. I am not saying I want Vick anywhere near Bills but you exaggerate too much.

Exactly how I feel. I have no respect at all for Vick and don't want him as a Buffalo Bill. However I respect his right to get on with his life after completing his sentence.

No to Vick!!! The guy is a scumbag who never did anything spectacular even when he was with the Falcons. The guy is a terrible passer and he will hopefully jacked up by the first defender to come at him. Anyone who wants Mike Vick on this Bills team is on drugs. And BTW Skooby... How did this post workout over on the Buffalobills.com message boards? ... Not very well, Huh?

In one of Jadakiss's (most of you probably don't know him) new songs called "What if", one of the lines is..."what if Peyton was fighting dogs instead of Mike Vick".....seriously, think about that. The guy is getting too much for this crime. It was heinous, but it was not against humanity. It was dogs. Look at RayRay living it up in Bmore after he was involved in covering up a murder. That punk in Cincy (forget his name right now) beat up some 15 year olds...There are COUNTLESS other crimes in this league that don't get the press. Vick was hugely popular, black, and killing dogs is something people sympathize with. He was made an example out of...but he deserves a chance back thats for damn sure.

While I don't mean to make light of Vick's actions...they were only animals. I LOVE dogs more than anyone...have a dog myself..but you gotta realize. They are only making such a huge deal about this because dogs are "man's best friend". Had he done this to say chickens or other fighting animals...there wouldnt be nearly as much outrage. Dogs are an emotional softspot for people and its unfortunate in Vicks case because hes gonna be looked down upon forever even after serving his punishment to society.

Sadly this sport is a cultural phenomenon in this and many other countries.

Given it is horrible and illegal, so are many many things man does to animal.

There are millions of people oinvolved with this sport, again, sadly. But they are not all evil human beings, and they are not all phsychopathic. And, even if they are all evil whilst they are doing it, if they pay the price and learn from their error (and you cannot tell me you know for a fact he has NOT learned better) , well, we are supposed to be forgiving.

I am so over all you holier than thou people; I am absolutely certain you have all committed crimes and most have commiteted cruelties in their lives; in fact eating a ham sandwich is not very kind to the living creature that pig once was either.

Get off your high horses.

Glad he is getting a second chance and I hope he can make a better life for himself and his family now.

second chances are fine. would you let him stay with you for a spell while he gets his feet under him?

oh--thanks for reminding me i need a pound of swiss and a loaf of rye for lunch tomorrow.

In one of Jadakiss's (most of you probably don't know him) new songs called "What if", one of the lines is..."what if Peyton was fighting dogs instead of Mike Vick".....seriously, think about that. The guy is getting too much for this crime. It was heinous, but it was not against humanity. It was dogs. Look at RayRay living it up in Bmore after he was involved in covering up a murder. That punk in Cincy (forget his name right now) beat up some 15 year olds...There are COUNTLESS other crimes in this league that don't get the press. Vick was hugely popular, black, and killing dogs is something people sympathize with. He was made an example out of...but he deserves a chance back thats for damn sure.

While I don't mean to make light of Vick's actions...they were only animals. I LOVE dogs more than anyone...have a dog myself..but you gotta realize. They are only making such a huge deal about this because dogs are "man's best friend". Had he done this to say chickens or other fighting animals...there wouldnt be nearly as much outrage. Dogs are an emotional softspot for people and its unfortunate in Vicks case because hes gonna be looked down upon forever even after serving his punishment to society.

i disagree. he messed with dogs---and you raise some valid points on the emotional side of man's best friend, but he also tried to beat the man. ill gotten gains and no cashola to uncle sam. that's a story as old as time, and generally ends badly.

Yes, the fact that it involves dogs, is a hot button for some. But frankly the fact that it involves systematic torture is the real problem, here. I would be nearly aare s upset if it was a squirrel fighting ring, if it involved the systematic torture and killing of squirrels for sport. Torture of animals is one of the signs of a very sick individual and this behavior in children is used to predict future violent behavior as an adult.

Killing animals for a purpose, is one thing, torturing them is quite another thing. Perhaps there are some who engage in dog fighting (or rooster fighting) as it is one of the few ways for them to support their family. What makes Vick involvement in this twisted behavior even more disturbing, is that he is a multi-millionaire. One might conclude he gets his jollies watching animals abused and killed...simply for amusement.

Spin it any way you want, but that has very little to do with the killing of animals for food. This is perverted entertainment. If that's a high horse, I'd rather be riding it, then wallowing in the horse s#it many here are shoveling.

i disagree. he messed with dogs---and you raise some valid points on the emotional side of man's best friend, but he also tried to beat the man. ill gotten gains and no cashola to uncle sam. that's a story as old as time, and generally ends badly.

We eat chickens and cows. In Korea, they DO eat dogs it is part of their cultural heritage and diet going back centuries and millions eat them.

Are all Koreans evil and bad? I know many Koreans seem like very nice civil folk.

And if you are telling me that no-one else here cheats on taxes or does not report income that they happen to get in cash, well, you are just simple minded and naive.

Enough already, the valid point was raised by ubeeter billeive; Vick may just not be a very good NFL qb. This would be a very valid reason, to keep him out of the league.