"Finheaven.com" preview of bills vs dolphins this year.

GAME #1

I will start by saying I think the Bills are a very bad football team. I understand they signed Terrell Owens but Trent Edwards took a major step back last season and to be honest we dominated them in our season sweep of the Bills. Marshawn Lynch will be rusty after serving his suspension but I think our defense takes their Offense down and I think we make some big plays against their young defense. The Bills secondary needs work as Ted Ginn Jr. burnt them for 7 catches and 175 receiving yards on the teams’ number one corner. Pennington will play a typical Chad game and complete 22 passes out of 29 attempts and throw a touchdown to Ginn and Fasano. Trent Edwards will be on his back a lot of I expect Joey Porter to get the hat trick with 3 sacks. The Bills have the worst Offensive Tackle Situation in the league and will have two rookies starting at guards.

My Prediction: Dolphins take this one fairly easily. The Bills will be 0-4 and Terrell Owens will start his crying ; Lee Evans will get upset that he is now the number two target and Trent Edwards will have T.O. in his ear demanding the ball. Dolphins win 27-10 (Record: 3-1)

GAME #2

Week 12 has us traveling to Buffalo to play the Buffalo Bills and by this point Terrell Owens has turned this locker room upside down. I think there is some offensive talent on this roster with Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, and Terrell Owens but letting Jason Peters go is going to be a major mistake for this team. Their Left Tackle is in for a long season which in turn indicates that Trent Edwards might spend more time on his back than Jenna Jameson. Their defense doesn’t scare me either. Ted Ginn Jr. touched their secondary last season. Their linebacker core is average and Aaron Maybin has bust written all over him.We proved we can score on them and we proved their Offensive Line couldn’t block Joey Porter who accounted for 4 sacks in two games versus the bills last season. With the an improved pass rush in Miami and a weaker offensive line in Buffalo I think Miami fans should get the brooks ready.

My Prediction: 24-21…. Dolphins WIN! (Record: 7-4)

http://www.finheaven.com/

Their predictions for this year have the Dolphins playing like the Pats* of 2 years ago. Bunch of idiots!

GAME #1

I will start by saying I think the Bills are a very bad football team. I understand they signed Terrell Owens but Trent Edwards took a major step back last season and to be honest we dominated them in our season sweep of the Bills. Marshawn Lynch will be rusty after serving his suspension but I think our defense takes their Offense down and I think we make some big plays against their young defense. The Bills secondary needs work as Ted Ginn Jr. burnt them for 7 catches and 175 receiving yards on the teams’ number one corner. Pennington will play a typical Chad game and complete 22 passes out of 29 attempts and throw a touchdown to Ginn and Fasano. Trent Edwards will be on his back a lot of I expect Joey Porter to get the hat trick with 3 sacks. The Bills have the worst Offensive Tackle Situation in the league and will have two rookies starting at guards.

My Prediction: Dolphins take this one fairly easily. The Bills will be 0-4 and Terrell Owens will start his crying ; Lee Evans will get upset that he is now the number two target and Trent Edwards will have T.O. in his ear demanding the ball. Dolphins win 27-10 (Record: 3-1)

GAME #2

Week 12 has us traveling to Buffalo to play the Buffalo Bills and by this point Terrell Owens has turned this locker room upside down. I think there is some offensive talent on this roster with Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, and Terrell Owens but letting Jason Peters go is going to be a major mistake for this team. Their Left Tackle is in for a long season which in turn indicates that Trent Edwards might spend more time on his back than Jenna Jameson. Their defense doesn’t scare me either. Ted Ginn Jr. touched their secondary last season. Their linebacker core is average and Aaron Maybin has bust written all over him.We proved we can score on them and we proved their Offensive Line couldn’t block Joey Porter who accounted for 4 sacks in two games versus the bills last season. With the an improved pass rush in Miami and a weaker offensive line in Buffalo I think Miami fans should get the brooks ready.

Their predictions for this year have the Dolphins playing like the Pats* of 2 years ago. Bunch of idiots!

just out of curiosity, is your shoe size higher than your IQ? in which case you should be very comfortable inserting your foot in your mouth.

I want the last 90 seconds of my life back, please. I could find that guy a copy editor ... but I can't do anything about getting him a brain.

If this clown knew anything about what went on in our secondary last year when Ted Ginn Jr. was beating McGee, "our #1 corner" when McGee was playing on one leg while our coaching staff refused to put McKelvin in, he'd understand why nobody here can take him seriously.

Aside from him being completely off about the secondary -- maybe the stongest unit of our team -- he is right about the other things. Porter should eat up Walker and we will have to double team him on every passing down. This means we cannot use a back or TE to help our rookie interior. Our WR would eat up their secondary but who knows if we can block for over 2 seconds. We still dont have a pass rush, which I guess could give the perception we have a bad secondary, and Maybin is the definition of a high risk high reward draft pick. That writer is high on his horse as a Phin fan but pretty much gave us our team overview without the sugar coating. And he didnt even mention where they blow us out of the water, the two most important positions on a team...Coach and GM

GAME #1

GAME #2

Homers make the world go round :wallbash:

Aside from him being completely off about the secondary -- maybe the stongest unit of our team -- he is right about the other things. Porter should eat up Walker and we will have to double team him on every passing down. This means we cannot use a back or TE to help our rookie interior. Our WR would eat up their secondary but who knows if we can block for over 2 seconds. We still dont have a pass rush, which I guess could give the perception we have a bad secondary, and Maybin is the definition of a high risk high reward draft pick. That writer is high on his horse as a Phin fan but pretty much gave us our team overview without the sugar coating. And he didnt even mention where they blow us out of the water, the two most important positions on a team...Coach and GM

Schonert, Edwards, Lynch/Jackson, Fine/Nelson/Schouman, Reed/Parrish, MUST MAKE MIAMI PAY when they send Porter. There aren't any OTs, or at least very few, that can counter Porter's speed one on one. So once he vacates that area, they must be made to pay. Just a spread alignment should give them pause, but that alignment is vulnerable, especially on the edges, unless you have the personnel (mentioned above) that can read pre/post snap to hurt them.

Here's hoping.

GO BILLS!!!

I understand his analysis of how the defense could eat up the O-line. But he highly overrates the offense of the Fins. His analysis of the secondary is just wrong. I think the Fins also need to realize that Pennington is just so due for an injury. It follows the pattern he had with the Jets. Good year followed by injury than when you are just about give up on him he has a good year than just when you think his is back he gets injured.

Fins are going to go 7-9. AKA Pennington is going to get hurt and the defense can't carry them past 7 wins. Not to mention a guy like Chad Henne isn't going to have anyone to throw to either. (Fasano is a good tight end and Ginn is a solid number 2 but there isn't anyone to game plan around)

Throw in the fact that the Wildcat isn't going to be as effective and the Fins are ripe for a step back after the two steps froward.

Schonert, Edwards, Lynch/Jackson, Fine/Nelson/Schouman, Reed/Parrish, MUST MAKE MIAMI PAY when they send Porter. There aren't any OTs, or at least very few, that can counter Porter's speed one on one. So once he vacates that area, they must be made to pay. Just a spread alignment should give them pause, but that alignment is vulnerable, especially on the edges, unless you have the personnel (mentioned above) that can read pre/post snap to hurt them.

Here's hoping.

GO BILLS!!!

Nice post. I'd bet Schouman's going to be planted off Langston Walker's shoulder this season, at least a good chunk of the time, with Fine being our 'glamour' tight end. Walker and Schouman can knock Joey Porter on his butt- and hopefully we call some shotgun runs off the left edge to make that point stick. Walker and Chambers/Levitre need to work out who gets their RDE, though. Who is the RDE for the pink & teal, btw?

I understand his analysis of how the defense could eat up the O-line. But he highly overrates the offense of the Fins. His analysis of the secondary is just wrong. I think the Fins also need to realize that Pennington is just so due for an injury. It follows the pattern he had with the Jets. Good year followed by injury than when you are just about give up on him he has a good year than just when you think his is back he gets injured.

Fins are going to go 7-9. AKA Pennington is going to get hurt and the defense can't carry them past 7 wins. Not to mention a guy like Chad Henne isn't going to have anyone to throw to either. (Fasano is a good tight end and Ginn is a solid number 2 but there isn't anyone to game plan around)

Throw in the fact that the Wildcat isn't going to be as effective and the Fins are ripe for a step back after the two steps froward.

No offense is overrated when they play the Bills

The Dolphins are built to run the ball with Ronnie Brown, Rickie Williams and Patrick Cobbs. They upgrade their OL, especially at C.

The Bills were shredded on the ground last year and did nothing to get bigger and more physical to stop the ground assault.

laughable to assume the Fins are the ones going 7-9 when they are the defending division champs.

The Dolphins are built to run the ball with Ronnie Brown, Rickie Williams and Patrick Cobbs. They upgrade their OL, especially at C.

The Bills were shredded on the ground last year and did nothing to get bigger and more physical to stop the ground assault.

laughable to assume the Fins are the ones going 7-9 when they are the defending division champs.

It was laughable to think the Fins were going to win the division going into last year because they were 1-15. Its the NFL no predictions are too outrageous. If Pennington goes down for the year they won't go very far. Its also possible that their secondary while updated on paper might not be that good.

Nothing to worry about. The BILLS have been playing without a Tight End for over a decade. We're totally used to it.

Homers make the world go round :thumbsup:

at least somebody realizes my point in the thread. and the fact that it was not ME who found it, yet a friend who is a dolphins fan, sent me that saying that the "EXPERT ANALYSTS" predict the dolphins to beat the bills both games, and be "Sooooooooooooo goood" again. i think dolphins fans make me more sick than new england ones.

With Jake Grove? :thumbsup: