Last post wins!

/dev/null

This aint his thread and he has no say so. Unless he sends me wine & Stromboli I am hereby declaring myself winner of this thread thingy.

That's a good point. mead had declared me the winner!!! Send the Stromboli as my prize and I'll find my own vino.

Come to the opener and collect.

DC Tom sent me a very polite PM in which he declared me the official (his word was officious, but, I think that they mean the same thing) winner of this thread.

Now I know you're not telling the truth, Tom being polite? I've gotten PM's from him that are nastier than his posts.

Amazing that this Belinda tradition has lasted. Belinda pre-dates me and I've been around for 10 years.

Belinda has got around. I wonder if we need to have something set up to keep track of this stuff. From Lamp to Belinda and Retteta. I have forgot a lot of this stuff.

Belinda has got around. I wonder if we need to have something set up to keep track of this stuff. From Lamp to Belinda and Retteta. I have forgot a lot of this stuff.

It's been suggested in the past but never got past the "hey, this would be a good idea" phase.

It's been suggested in the past but never got past the "hey, this would be a good idea" phase.

It has just become part of site. I like that only the old folks know what that stuff means - but it needs to be kept track of, I am a good 15-20 years behind most of you folks and when you guys kick the bucket or get run over by garbage trucks I will have only my good looks and senile brain to go on...and that won't be enough to remember what rossen'ing is...