Last post wins!

/dev/null

Good morning to sleep.

It rained 1 1/2 inches yesterday, total for the week has been almost 3. I got my hay baled Saturday night but I have been unable to stack and tarp it causing it to ruin.

Not as bad as Richard Childress's farm (yes, that Richard Childress). He had creeks flood his hay fields, with hay baled still in them. Total loss for them.

So, what can you do with it now?

Feed it, and hope they eat it. It will drop from maybe 12-14% protein to 6-8% at the most. Pretty much unusable. About 120 bales. About 1/3 of what I go through in a Winter.

lets learn something today:

Head'm up, Move'm out, To line up the cattle with their heads facing the same way, in the direction desired for travel so that the cattle will head the direction pushed and the ones keeping them in line have a much easier time driving them. If cattle face all sorts of ways they will go all over.

Head'm up, Move'm out, To line up the cattle with their heads facing the same way, in the direction desired for travel so that the cattle will head the direction pushed and the ones keeping them in line have a much easier time driving them. If cattle face all sorts of ways they will go all over.

And how many years did it take for you to learn that?

It's easier than herding cats according to this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNE

I can't see the link. If it is brokeback mountain... well. No.

And I've known it. Just figured no one else knew or realized. Stuff like nose to the grind stone etc all have old meanings that people do not realize anymore.

Really? Wow... Good thing we all got reruns of Rawhide to watch. I would have been really confused.

;-) ;-) :-P

I betcha you long for the open range jboyst... :-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That wine guy might have something to

say about that!!

This aint his thread and he has no say so. Unless he sends me wine & Stromboli I am hereby declaring myself winner of this thread thingy.

Ball of beer can say what ever he wants. Jack won a long time ago. Ball won something? Not sure but, he did win the game of life a few years ago. That is a lot bigger than winning this.

That's a good point. mead had declared me the winner!!! Send the Stromboli as my prize and I'll find my own vino.

Ball of beer can say what ever he wants. Jack won a long time ago. Ball won something? Not sure but, he did win the game of life a few years ago. That is a lot bigger than winning this.

I've won the Game Of Life many times....

Game-of-Life.jpg