Last post wins!

/dev/null

So, yeah, just checking in...

I am assuming the trophy will be mailed if it is not already in the mail?

Also, fig, I got your PM, but am seldom on the actual site to reply, and SDS said no more responding via email... sooo yeah, I thought it was funny.

Ahh. You characters. I actually am taking the night off (not off, but easy). I thought about most of ya'll, too. I am likely going to be giving an interview about the farm again sooner or later, and I figured I would make reference to some in subtle jokes. Also, decided that this years calf crop is going to be flowers and plants, next years will be Bills players. Last year was super-hero 's (spider man, etc). Either way, it would be that my favorite meals are simple burgers but one day I would like to find a way to make a stromboli out of it. And that I am recently working on going to the gym, thanks to my buddy Jack - always lifting things up and putting them down. And, of course, no thanks to Beerball, that rotten piece of 'mater.

I am at half of what I had this time last year in production of hay bales. wtf.

Ahh. You characters. I actually am taking the night off (not off, but easy). I thought about most of ya'll, too. I am likely going to be giving an interview about the farm again sooner or later, and I figured I would make reference to some in subtle jokes. Also, decided that this years calf crop is going to be flowers and plants, next years will be Bills players. Last year was super-hero 's (spider man, etc). Either way, it would be that my favorite meals are simple burgers but one day I would like to find a way to make a stromboli out of it. And that I am recently working on going to the gym, thanks to my buddy Jack - always lifting things up and putting them down. And, of course, no thanks to Beerball, that rotten piece of 'mater.

I am at half of what I had this time last year in production of hay bales. wtf.

Thats cause you're spending too much time here and not enough out on the back 40.

Thats cause you're spending too much time here and not enough out on the back 40.

It was weather+fertilizer+weather. Too dry early, fertilizer didn't take well, then too wet too late and stayed wet too long.

It's one of the most frustrating things - spend $4-5,000 and throw it right on the ground hoping to pick it up in a few months or years to come.

I have posted it before - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B16nBI07UzKVeWc2clk1N28xXzA/edit?usp=sharing

I use Excel to figure out my fertilizer. I take the samples, get the results, and put them on there. It took 20-30 hours to perfect the sheet but takes only about 15 minutes to fill it out to find exactly what I need. Enter recommendations, enter cost of fertilizers...and you'll have all you need.

Edited by jboyst62