Last post wins!

/dev/null

You're my personal favorite to win this thing. Well, my favorite outside of myself and mead and Just Jack and BuffaloBill and Cowgirls Fan and JBoyst and Hopeful and DC Tom and Steely Dan and AJ and / (even though I hate his dead toad) and Hindsight and gringo and damj and Dorkula and Booster and wawrow and dib and nanker.

:lol::thumbsup:

Is Steely Dan even around any more?

You're my personal favorite to win this thing. Well, my favorite outside of myself and mead and Just Jack and BuffaloBill and Cowgirls Fan and JBoyst and Hopeful and DC Tom and Steely Dan and AJ and / (even though I hate his dead toad) and Hindsight and gringo and damj and Dorkula and Booster and wawrow and dib and nanker.

Im a favorite to win!?!?!

The local news just had a story on a new high school for the inner city kids. One thing they mentioned was the full commercial style kitchen for the culinary arts students. Well, the one item they seemed to film was the deep fryers. Then they went to an interview with the school superintendent who mentions about preparing students for the future.

Think about it, and let it sink in.

The local news just had a story on a new high school for the inner city kids. One thing they mentioned was the full commercial style kitchen for the culinary arts students. Well, the one item they seemed to film was the deep fryers. Then they went to an interview with the school superintendent who mentions about preparing students for the future.

Sad

I feel I have already won this thing!

Had I never posted,I wouldn't have gotten

to know so many WONDERFUL people!!

Lolz