Last post wins!

/dev/null

next time, keep'm. [They were about a half mile away in a neighbors field just chilling beside the house - home now]

I have thought it would be fun to just release a couple dozen pigs somewhere in a downtown area for fun. Grease them up, too.

You owe me $100 for the Cohibas

if by "there" you mean the drinking place, i'll be "there." got the weekend off. cannot, and i repeat, cannot wait.

jw

"there" was Paul Brown Stadium but the "drinking place" is even better!!!

Has anyone seen my new red hat?

No...some Texas Ranger fan must be wearing it today.

I won a free pizza from Papa John's....

Your name was randomly selected as one of this week’s 60,000 Papa Rewards members to receive a free large one-topping pizza.

What topping should I get? I plan on ordering it before the game Sunday.

Your name was randomly selected as one of this week’s 60,000 Papa Rewards members to receive a free large one-topping pizza.

I'd go Pepperoni

Simple yet effective

This thread started in 2009...

I would treat that with as much respect as the email I got from the Nigerian Lottery.

Papa Johns gave me food poisoning a couple years ago. Haven't had the stomach (literally and figuratively) to give them a second chance. After all that vomiting and diarrhea I'm not feeling that forgiving