Last post wins!

/dev/null

So the weird dreams continued. Last night I was in some type of race similar to Amazing Race, except it was individuals, not teams. Last leg, myself and three others. I'm last but at a challenge, I beat out everyone and head out first to the last challenge. The last challenge we all go to seperate locations, so no one is sure where they are in place till the finish. My last challenge was going to some old ladys apartment and move an item into her storage unit. (I said it was weird.) Her being old, of course it's taking forever to get out of her what the item is, where the storage unit is, and of course she asks me to move other stuff too, and she has to stop and chat with her neighbors. Meanwhile I'm watching the Million Dollar prize slip away with each minute. Thankfully I woke up before deciding to kill her.

If you would have had sex with her she might have been more cooperative.

So today I stop by the mall shortly after they opened to pick up a couple things. As I'm walking down the hallway I get called over (a violation of the mall merchant agreement) by one of those beauty kiosk girls. She proceeds to go through her whole sales pitch for some "dead sea salts" products. Gets to the final price/deal, just $59 for one product and she'll throw another product in free. (I looked it up online later, the products would cost me about $20-$25.) I politely decline, so she leans in to give me the special price of [whisper] $25 for one product. I counter offer with paying the original price of $59 for two products, plus she has to go to dinner with me. She refused, then proceeds to try to get me to pay the $25, I again give the same counter offer. She laughs it off, I say well thanks, but no sale.

What I did get out of her is she's here from Kazakhstan, to do some medical studies and was heading back in four months.

So today I stop by the mall shortly after they opened to pick up a couple things. As I'm walking down the hallway I get called over (a violation of the mall merchant agreement) by one of those beauty kiosk girls. She proceeds to go through her whole sales pitch for some "dead sea salts" products. Gets to the final price/deal, just $59 for one product and she'll throw another product in free. (I looked it up online later, the products would cost me about $20-$25.) I politely decline, so she leans in to give me the special price of [whisper] $25 for one product. I counter offer with paying the original price of $59 for two products, plus she has to go to dinner with me. She refused, then proceeds to try to get me to pay the $25, I again give the same counter offer. She laughs it off, I say well thanks, but no sale.

What I did get out of her is she's here from Kazakhstan, to do some medical studies and was heading back in four months.

Concord Mills is full of this place, well, almost all malls in this area are like that. They are all from the same place, too.

Did you go back to the Mall today?

got over 8" of rain this week that I can remember. 4" of that coming at one time.

So, I made myself a steak and drinking a beer with Flatt and Scruggs on the stereo...you people just don't know what the good life is.

got over 8" of rain this week that I can remember. 4" of that coming at one time.

So, I made myself a steak and drinking a beer with Flatt and Scruggs on the stereo...you people just don't know what the good life is.

4" of rain, at one time? And that's good?

What are you farming, goldfish?

How did the date go?

No date, just out with a friend. We saw Horrible Bosses. Good comedy, I recommend it.

His inflatable woman sprung a leak. But don't worry, they patched things up

:thumbdown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Jack winded now?

:thumbdown:

Could someone please send me some wine. I only have 1 bottle left and it has to last till Friday.

Sure, in fact I started a tab for you at your local wine store. Just go in and grab as much as you want and head out the door. If someone tries to stop you, just say "put it on Jacks tab".