Last post wins!

/dev/null

We are getting it now! 3/4 of an inch and still going.

Also, my mom called from out in the far back pasture prior to it starting and asked if it was near... I had just looked at the radar and didn't see much...oops.

Good and congrats to those Game Cocks!!

[points at mead] Ha ha!

he forgot to mention the rest of the story, it was sunny and 90 all day and he had been drinking too much wine...and well, some times you just got to go...

ended up with 2.39" of much needed rain throughout the night. Mostly sunny day, it'll help the grass grow, need to get my 17-17-17 on that sudex though...so i need more rain next week!

Edited by jboyst62

he forgot to mention the rest of the story, it was sunny and 90 all day and he had been drinking too much wine...and well, some times you just got to go...

ended up with 2.39" of much needed rain throughout the night. Mostly sunny day, it'll help the grass grow, need to get my 17-17-17 on that sudex though...so i need more rain next week!

Great news!!!

Two weeks left as a resident an homeowner in Dallas. In 14 days from right now I'll be on I -40 driving East. It will be a long but good day.

keep the pedal down and drive to raleigh and take one of several routes to the beach...

so i got a job that paid a good wage and worked only 4 days a week - - - the last 7 weeks we've been working at least 6 days a week. the last 4 weeks we've done 7 days a week. we work tomorrow...LAME. i got farming to do.

so i got a job that paid a good wage and worked only 4 days a week - - - the last 7 weeks we've been working at least 6 days a week. the last 4 weeks we've done 7 days a week. we work tomorrow...LAME. i got farming to do.

so quit you whiner.

Off to the lake for a huge party. Taking Stromboli.

Hey, I'm at a lake also! Make sure you bring me some.