Last post wins!

/dev/null

Just dropped the wife and cats in Knoxville .... Time to turn around and fly back to Big D ..... Movers and closings next week .... I sincerely hope this is the last time I ever move.

I had a nightmare last night that work was making me move to Florida since I was the only single tech in the company and they expected to expand down there. Funny thing is we currently only go as far south as PA.

I had a nightmare last night that work was making me move to Florida since I was the only single tech in the company and they expected to expand down there. Funny thing is we currently only go as far south as PA.

A significant portion of the growth in Knoxville is from people moving up from Florida. In TN the cost of living is lower (not that Florida is bad) and there are four distinct seasons - spring and autumn are awesome.

In Dallas we have been in the high 90's and low 100's for a month or more .... It will only get worse through much of September. I will save several thousand dollars per year on utilities alone.

Could be they are going to trade you.

Edited by mead107

So the weird dreams continued. Last night I was in some type of race similar to Amazing Race, except it was individuals, not teams. Last leg, myself and three others. I'm last but at a challenge, I beat out everyone and head out first to the last challenge. The last challenge we all go to seperate locations, so no one is sure where they are in place till the finish. My last challenge was going to some old ladys apartment and move an item into her storage unit. (I said it was weird.) Her being old, of course it's taking forever to get out of her what the item is, where the storage unit is, and of course she asks me to move other stuff too, and she has to stop and chat with her neighbors. Meanwhile I'm watching the Million Dollar prize slip away with each minute. Thankfully I woke up before deciding to kill her.