Last post wins!

/dev/null

Just got home and had 2 beers.Sure did taste good after 5 hours in the sun.:thumbsup:

Beers and not wine!?!? That must have been some kind of sun!!

What would you have had to drink had you been out in this Texas sun of mine?

Why did you leave 2 beers in the sun for 5 hours?

Mead thought he was in Europe and was supposed to drink it warm.

Now, now. He did :wallbash: one too many times in PPP and that is why he did not get your post. Have sympathy on the poor lad. :ph34r:

In my defense, :wallbash: is one of the few countermeasures against the drain bamage caused by reading posts by connor, dave_in_norfolk, bilzrl, bishop hedd, etc

In my defense, :wallbash: is one of the few countermeasures against the drain bamage caused by reading posts by connor, dave_in_norfolk, bilzrl, bishop hedd, etc

Now, now. Let's not group together people like blzrul - who have at least demonstrated the capacity for thought - with those like conner, dave, hedd, edwards_arm, etc., who have demonstrated that collectively the couldn't outsmart a grape.

Looks like some big rain storms coming.

Did you get the wine that I sent you? BuffaloBill was going to carry it as far as Knoxville (where he is moving to get far away from me). He promised to overnight it to you from his new home.

Did you get the wine that I sent you? BuffaloBill was going to carry it as far as Knoxville (where he is moving to get far away from me). He promised to overnight it to you from his new home.

Stil waiting.

Home for lunch.