Last post wins!

/dev/null

Does that offer apply to everyone or just Lana?

Cuz if it applies to everyone, Jack's inbox will fill up fast

Everyone, of course. Jack's a moderator. :rolleyes:

And a damn good one, at that. He deletes all my "You're an idiot" posts...except the ones directed at Dave_in_Norfolk, which he moves to PPP, because while insults are verboten, uncomfortable truths are merely frowned upon.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer allowed to post "The thread, the!" in German.

Everyone, of course. Jack's a moderator. :rolleyes:

And a damn good one, at that. He deletes all my "You're an idiot" posts...except the ones directed at Dave_in_Norfolk, which he moves to PPP, because while insults are verboten, uncomfortable truths are merely frowned upon.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer allowed to post "The thread, the!" in German.

Not all of them, must be some other moderator.

Not all of them, must be some other moderator.

Pro'lly queersphere, too.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Though I did raise an eyebrow at the sudden change in attitude towards "Die, thread, die" posts...but I understand.

Though I did raise an eyebrow at the sudden change in attitude towards "Die, thread, die" posts...but I understand.

I've been leaving those, so it's not me deleteing them. And I haven't seen any complaints made about them either. You're Tom, and I know your routine, so unless it's something posted out of your normal types of posts, I leave them be.

Did I Win Yet? ©

I've been leaving those, so it's not me deleteing them. And I haven't seen any complaints made about them either. You're Tom, and I know your routine, so unless it's something posted out of your normal types of posts, I leave them be.

It's only recent...I figured it was someone being sensitive to Mead's recent loss, which I can understand. No bother...I'm a big boy, I only have to be told once.

Did I Win Yet? ©

You can win any time you want, you're a moderator. Lock the thread.

Even better: lock the thread after this post. How ape**** will everyone go if I win this thread? (BTW...the filter doesn't filter "ape****").

Even better: delete the thread, so no one ever knows who won. :w00t:

Even better: lock the thread after this post. How ape**** will everyone go if I win this thread? (BTW...the filter doesn't filter "ape****").

In case you missed it, I did lock the thread for 5 minutes, so technically you were a winner. Which then got me thinking if I have a day when I can be in front of the computer, maybe I'll lock it like that for any post, making us all winners.

It's only recent...I figured it was someone being sensitive to Mead's recent loss, which I can understand. No bother...I'm a big boy, I only have to be told once.

You can win any time you want, you're a moderator. Lock the thread.

Even better: delete the thread, so no one ever knows who won. :w00t:

No problem from me. Everything is A O K.

rain today?

rain last night, didn't check the gauge yet. something is coming on the radar and I heard some thunder...maybe we'll get some good rains this week and it'll turn this drought around!

Why can't we word filter idiot to say Tom? sort of like Beerball in the shoutbox?

rain last night, didn't check the gauge yet. something is coming on the radar and I heard some thunder...maybe we'll get some good rains this week and it'll turn this drought around!

Why can't we word filter idiot to say Tom? sort of like Beerball in the shoutbox?

The shoutbox filters "idiot' to say "Beerball"?