Last post wins!

/dev/null

His normal and yet engrossing posts. Many of us wait and wait just to see what he will add to this thread....much like my own posts to this exchange. :D

HI Buffalo bill you are my hero. You make me the person i am today and i commend you for being the role model i always needed. Thank you and as always

GO BILLS!!!

HI Buffalo bill you are my hero. You make me the person i am today and i commend you for being the role model i always needed. Thank you and as always

GO BILLS!!!

How sad for you. However .... I will be printing your post and hanging it on my wall for all to see. Perhaps I should charge money for my efforts in this forum .... I wonder who might pay....

How sad for you. However .... I will be printing your post and hanging it on my wall for all to see. Perhaps I should charge money for my efforts in this forum .... I wonder who might pay....

Even though you think its sad your still a great person to be mentored by. I just want to be under you all night long.

God damm I hate it when in the drive-thru I order a Diet Coke and they give me regular Coke. Seems to happen about 50% of the time. I even check the display they usually have now after placing my order to make sure it says Diet. I can read, why can't they? I got to watch my calories, so I order a Diet to wash down my triple Whopper and large fries.

God damm I hate it when in the drive-thru I order a Diet Coke and they give me regular Coke. Seems to happen about 50% of the time. I even check the display they usually have now after placing my order to make sure it says Diet. I can read, why can't they? I got to watch my calories, so I order a Diet to wash down my triple Whopper and large fries.

You actually eat at Burger King? I haven't since they made the King a creepy stalker dude.

Double whopper, no mayo. Mmmmm.

Honestly, I have all but given up burgers. I went on a diet which is mostly over now (LAMP-weighed today dropped from 225 to 162 over say eight months). Been dieting since January basically and I think I have had two burgers during that period. I used to eat 3-4 a week. The last one I had was a couple of months ago and it tasted really blah. This was a Danvers burger and I loved those. I think I have lost my taste for them really. Mind you, I treat myself to a NY strip and shrimp combo say once a week. I still love red meat, but burgers, not so much. I may grill a burger this weekend and see how that goes.

Edited by Booster4324

Honestly, I have all but given up burgers. I went on a diet which is mostly over now (LAMP-weighed today dropped from 225 to 162 over say eight months). Been dieting since January basically and I think I have had two burgers during that period. I used to eat 3-4 a week. The last one I had was a couple of months ago and it tasted really blah. This was a Danvers burger and I loved those. I think I have lost my taste for them really. Mind you, I treat myself to a NY strip and shrimp combo say once a week. I still love red meat, but burgers, not so much. I may grill a burger this weekend and see how that goes.

162? Damn, man, you're close to my weight now. Nice work. How tall are you?