Last post wins!

/dev/null

This is not a knock against the board, actually its the opposite.....wonderful place to hang out.

I am going to tell you a little secret but this will change your attitude about your threads and comments!

Are you ready?

I played for the Buffalo Bills 1987-1992. I read your comments and I now understand the fans better. Just a little warning here!

The players do frequent the message boards, and they do care what you write and yes I personally know 1 former player that posts here!!! Yep, it is true! If you investigate, you could easily figure it out! I did ! I PMed the guy and we now chat from time to time!

So why leave the board now? No player or former player is interested reading garbage about why a player should be waived or why he is overpaid.These are proud, proud former star college football players. The career is short, the physical burden is high and the players are just people. We all have emotions and nobody enjoys bashing! The Buffalo fans are the best but by far the most frustrated.

Oh, and my prediction for 2010?

Some of you place to much importance in high skill players. The "team" will determine the final outcome.

Buffalo is better then most of you think and a playoff birth is not impossible!

I thought about placing my real name here, but most likely someone will say I sucked or I was just a good solid player.

Either way I will not be happy because football was my LIFE and still is!

So I ask the question and this is a good one.....

IF YOU WERE A FORMER PLAYER,WOULD YOU PLACE YOUR REAL NAME ON THIS BOARD? If you think about it very carefully, the answer is no way! Some will call this thread a hoax but that should be expected from fans in today's world! Everything is a hoax and everybody is a fraud, not always true guys! Some people are honest and until proven otherwise, learn to trust people!

Good luck on your threads, the season, and GO BILLS!!!

I have decided that as soon as I conquer the "last post wins thread" I will walk away from this board forever! My impending victory in this epic competition is the only thing keeping me here!

I'd hate for the thread to end without mine being the last post.

I'd hate for the thread to end on a plagiarized post.

Actually, this is a more appropriate venue for that B.S. post.

Oh man, I don't like this "consecutive posts get combined" feature. Very confusing.

This is not a knock against the board, actually its the opposite.....wonderful place to hang out.

I am going to tell you a little secret but this will change your attitude about your threads and comments!

Are you ready?

I played for the Buffalo Bills 1987-1992. I read your comments and I now understand the fans better. Just a little warning here!

The players do frequent the message boards, and they do care what you write and yes I personally know 1 former player that posts here!!! Yep, it is true! If you investigate, you could easily figure it out! I did ! I PMed the guy and we now chat from time to time!

So why leave the board now? No player or former player is interested reading garbage about why a player should be waived or why he is overpaid.These are proud, proud former star college football players. The career is short, the physical burden is high and the players are just people. We all have emotions and nobody enjoys bashing! The Buffalo fans are the best but by far the most frustrated.

Oh, and my prediction for 2010?

Some of you place to much importance in high skill players. The "team" will determine the final outcome.

Buffalo is better then most of you think and a playoff birth is not impossible!

I thought about placing my real name here, but most likely someone will say I sucked or I was just a good solid player.

Either way I will not be happy because football was my LIFE and still is!

So I ask the question and this is a good one.....

IF YOU WERE A FORMER PLAYER,WOULD YOU PLACE YOUR REAL NAME ON THIS BOARD? If you think about it very carefully, the answer is no way! Some will call this thread a hoax but that should be expected from fans in today's world! Everything is a hoax and everybody is a fraud, not always true guys! Some people are honest and until proven otherwise, learn to trust people!

Good luck on your threads, the season, and GO BILLS!!!

I have decided that as soon as I conquer the "last post wins thread" I will walk away from this board forever! My impending victory in this epic competition is the only thing keeping me here!

What a load

Well the only appropriate response is 9 pages of fainting, hair pulling, Gashing of teeth, and pleading bordering on hysteria. Please, please come back.

Tread carefully here .... he might jump into this thread or the "son of" the last post wins thread. One thing that struck me is that if I was a guy who played for peanuts (as compared to today's NFL pay scale) back in the late 60's or early 70's I would be among those expressing strong opinions about overpaid players. Especially rookies that get fat up-front money before they ever play a down in the NFL.

Well the only appropriate response is 9 pages of fainting, hair pulling, Gashing of teeth, and pleading bordering on hysteria. Please, please come back.

I hate when i gash my teeth. I would rather gnash them.

Tread carefully here .... he might jump into this thread or the "son of" the last post wins thread. One thing that struck me is that if I was a guy who played for peanuts (as compared to today's NFL pay scale) back in the late 60's or early 70's I would be among those expressing strong opinions about overpaid players. Especially rookies that get fat up-front money before they ever play a down in the NFL.

Agree, but I hate to say to much. Might get a notification about TBD "cement overshoes". Waa you chased off the guy named after a Sears battery who may or may not have played for the Bills when he was draft dodging Viet Nam.