Last post wins!

/dev/null

No way--you are a liar! Count Dorkula just went to the store to get me some delicious ice cream and he's gonna be back in just a minute and you're just jealous. :P

So heres the thing. I went to the store and it was really busy. They had 1 register open, and the 16 year old cashier was taking forever. blabbering on about which guy in a magazine she would rather marry. The lady in front of me was paying in pennies, adn she had to recount the money twice cause she screwed up. So finally i just got so fed up, I stole the ice cream. . . I hope you are ok with receiving stolen goods.

Now for the bad news. . .

It was a little melted from spending 2 and a half hours in line.

i hate small talk. just people trying to fill air by showing how socially inept they are.

just a few minutes ago, with the rain pouring down, i was approaching the front doors of the media center here at st. john fisher college, and had to pass by three fans. somehow, i knew one of them was going to say something dumb.

well, as if on cue, one of 'em said and pointed to my umbrella and said: "wow, what a big umbrella, you've got."

evidently, the last time this person ever left his house, people were using leaves to protect themselves from the rain.

jw

i hate small talk. just people trying to fill air by showing how socially inept they are.

just a few minutes ago, with the rain pouring down, i was approaching the front doors of the media center here at st. john fisher college, and had to pass by three fans. somehow, i knew one of them was going to say something dumb.

well, as if on cue, one of 'em said and pointed to my umbrella and said: "wow, what a big umbrella, you've got."

evidently, the last time this person ever left his house, people were using leaves to protect themselves from the rain.

jw

Ummmm, did he point up or down? :unsure: I think he was hitting on you.

You should ask someone to pick up some ice cream for you. Nothing brightens a day like ice cream! :unsure:

;) Deerball made a funny let me mark that on my calendar.

jw

Deerball's in Rochester now?! :doh:

Ummmm, did he point up or down? :lol: I think he was hitting on you.

That'd be funny if it were in any way possible. JMO

jw

You have fans? :)