Last post wins!

/dev/null

We're that cousin, that no one likes, but keeps showing up at family events and people are told to play with them and make them feel welcome.

I think we are more like the cousin that spends the night and pees the bed, pisses everyone off but hey they're family so we love them.

Friggin congestion from a long gone sinus infection will not go away.....

In more important news for the day .... Poojer emphatically says "yes" to the most recent would ya thread

Sorry about the infection!

In more important news for the day here...my

"favorite" day went well!!

We're that cousin, that no one likes, but keeps showing up at family events and people are told to play with them and make them feel welcome.

Or the snake that will not die after repeated

wacks with the rake!

So, if you had to do one thing different, what would it be and how long ago would you have made that change?

I would have taken up skydiving when I was 18.

Not too late!! President Bush 41 does it

and he's way OLDER than you!!

It's that day again...Happy Hump Day!!

Friggin congestion from a long gone sinus infection will not go away.....

In more important news for the day .... Poojer emphatically says "yes" to the most recent would ya thread

Take some mucinex and quit drinking liquor ya ninny.

Just got back from the doc myself, sinus infraction & lung conjugation. Meds better work quick, gonna be a fun weekend.

OK game on! Hey Beerball make us an offer that we can't refuse! Like the Godfather!

The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.