Last post wins!

/dev/null

Anyhoo, Lana loves me so much she draws attention away from me on the main board by making fun of you and sends me mushy love ya' emails. She's an animal. :lol:

:o

You really, REALLY need to get out more, I think.

:lol:

You really, REALLY need to get out more, I think.

Actually, I was thinking just the opposite. Aren't there enough of those kind of people on the streets?

can we start up a charity fund to convince damj to do what his avatar does? Can we pay extra for a webcam so we can see him do it in his mom's basement?

How in hell are we going to get anyone to contribute? We've been collecting for a paver in Tom's honor and so far we're not doing so good. If folks won't contribute for Tom what makes you think they will for dam j?

How in hell are we going to get anyone to contribute? We've been collecting for a paver in Tom's honor and so far we're not doing so good. If folks won't contribute for Tom what makes you think they will for dam j?

Well, I have good news and bad news on the paver front. I was not having much luck with individual donations, so I took my $4.32 Canadian and bought a tip jar. I set it up outside Tom's work with a huge picture of him on the front asking for donations. So, I get an e-mail advising me I need to come pick it up. Seems some idiot has stuffed 1000 dong in the jar and filled it up. :wallbash:

I am trying to negotiate with that OldGuy to go pick it up and clean it out. I would have thought his co-workers would have at least shown some respect considering his passing. I am getting busy at work. I will have to get back to you about the bad news.

can we start up a charity fund to convince damj to do what his avatar does? Can we pay extra for a webcam so we can see him do it in his mom's basement?

Only if damj magically turns into dib, I could watch dib's avatars alllllll day. :wallbash:

Well, I have good news and bad news on the paver front. I was not having much luck with individual donations, so I took my $4.32 Canadian and bought a tip jar. I set it up outside Tom's work with a huge picture of him on the front asking for donations. So, I get an e-mail advising me I need to come pick it up. Seems some idiot has stuffed 1000 dong in the jar and filled it up. :wallbash:

I am trying to negotiate with that OldGuy to go pick it up and clean it out. I would have thought his co-workers would have at least shown some respect considering his passing. I am getting busy at work. I will have to get back to you about the bad news.

Hell, just turn the dong over to Tom. Lord knows he needs that more than a paver.