Last post wins!

/dev/null

Uh...sure.

I once was ordering something relatively inexpensive, and the person taking the order said the "shipping and handling charge" would be over $15. Now, I had checked out the likely shipping costs on the websites of the major shipping companies, and knew it to be around $5 or $6. I explained that $15 was rather high for an item than only cost $5 to ship and asked what the other $10 was for. "Handling" was the response.

"I would prefer you not handle my merchandise that much", I said before hanging up.

Passing on the obvious joke, for once. ;)

Now you're pissing off
too!

You wanna rumble ... I'll get Stanislas and my boyz in the Polish mob ... I'll have 'em rough me up ... break my legs and then I'll bury myself in a shallow grave with some lime!

You don't know who you're messing with ... I'll pop a cap in my ass if you keep it up!

You wanna rumble ... I'll get Stanislas and my boyz in the Polish mob ... I'll have 'em rough me up ... break my legs and then I'll bury myself in a shallow grave with some lime!

You don't know who you're messing with ... I'll pop a cap in my ass if you keep it up!

NSFW