Last post wins!

/dev/null

money for the best hijack ??????

Sure, $500 ... with the proviso that I win the "Last Post" thread ... and if ... and it's a big IF ... /dev/null pays me the $500 ... so, bottom line ... don't hold your breath.

Damj: So, BLZFAN4LIFE, how could it take you 33 minutes to cook your rice when it takes the entire rice eating world 15 minutes?

BLZFAN4LIFE: I don't know, I'm a slow cook I guess.

Damj: I'm sorry I was all the way over here I couldn't hear you did you say you were a slow cook, that's it?

BLZFAN4LIFE: Yeah.

Damj: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into rice slower in your kitchen than anywhere else on the face of the earth?

BLZFAN4LIFE: I don't know.

Damj: Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Was this magic rice? Did you buy it from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Wait ... I think we covered this movie yesterday ...

Damj: BLZFAN4LIFE, did you cook your rice in 15 minutes?!?

Steely Dan: You don’t have to answer that question!

BLZFAN4LIFE: I'll answer the question!

[to Damj]

BLZFAN4LIFE: You want answers?

Damj: I think I'm entitled.

BLZFAN4LIFE: You want answers?

Damj: I want the truth!

BLZFAN4LIFE: You can’t handle the truth!

Oh, boy I got a part!! Stardom here I come!!

[Deano disobeys Steely's order to kill Damj, who taunts Steely over the communicator]

Damj: Steely, you bloodsucker. You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?

Steely: Damj? You're still alive, my old friend?

Damj: Still, "old friend!" You've managed to kill everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Steely: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Bonehead.

[beams the last post thread device away]

Damj: Steely... Steely, you've got the last thread device but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Steely. You're going to have to come down here. You're going to have to come down here!

Steely: I've done far worse than kill you, Bonehead. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left Lana; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!

Damj: STEEEEEEEEELLLLLY!

[echo]

:lol:

/dev/null is paying .

He'll just cheat and close the thread with himself at the end.

This thread is soooooooo yesterday. The highjack thread is where it's at! :lol:

Like you know anything about current "coolness" :doh:

Oh, boy I got a part!! Stardom here I come!!

[Deano disobeys Steely's order to kill Damj, who taunts Steely over the communicator]

Damj: Steely, you bloodsucker. You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?

Steely: Damj? You're still alive, my old friend?

Damj: Still, "old friend!" You've managed to kill everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Steely: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Bonehead.

[beams the last post thread device away]

Damj: Steely... Steely, you've got the last thread device but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Steely. You're going to have to come down here. You're going to have to come down here!

Steely: I've done far worse than kill you, Bonehead. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left Lana; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!

[echo]

Well done with the ST 2 blast!

To everyone!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough waterer! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! ... now don't post any more or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

I win!

To everyone!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough waterer! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! ... now don't post any more or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

I win!

Give me Boardwalk, damn it! *punches in the head*

Give me Boardwalk, damn it! *punches in the head*

No chance, English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! This time we make castanets out of your testicles ...

... illegitimate faced buggerfuls! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet! Daffy English kaniggets! Thpppt!

Hey slash...can't you do us all a favor and let dam j win this thing?

Can I get serious here guys ... I certainly hope to win this ... I have so few things in my life worth living for, so this would really mean so much to me. A few anecdotes from my life should help explain why.

It all started when I met this woman. She certainly seemed interested in me. Though she was attractive, she was also, in fact, a Nazi.

Another time, at the beach, the water that I had been swimming in was very cold ... and when I dropped the towel there had been significant shrinkage. My parents were looking at me. So there I was ... with the marble rye hanging from the end of a fishing pole.

In closing, these stories have not been embellished ... because they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life ... as a short, stocky, slow-witted bald man.

Thank you. Oh, also...

My fiance died from licking toxic envelopes that I picked out.

Thanks again.