Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why did you lovingly dedicate this thread to DC Tom? Do you have a man crush on him?

I've not modified this thread is like 3 years. Lost Topic Moderation rights a long time ago (with new board I seem to have regained lock/unlock/delete, but not edit title)

It was one of you shady mod types, probably you

Ready for the season!

"Are you there yet?" "Are you there yet"?

TGIF!!

Got in around 8 with traffic and a stop for something to eat.

Started doing things on my list to get things done this morning. Went to Home Depot for a gas powered weed wacker after spending an hour with the batterie one. Got a commercial grade Toro. Spent 3 hours wacking and 2 hours weeding. Start making food in the morning.

Sunday should be a good day.

Started doing things on my list to get things done this morning. Went to Home Depot for a gas powered weed wacker after spending an hour with the batterie one. Got a commercial grade Toro. Spent 3 hours wacking and 2 hours weeding. Start making food in the morning.

you're a good man charlie brown. I'm sure they appreciate all the help

I love those gas-powered commecial weedwackers. Strap one on and start swinging - you can get a lawn done in no time.