Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why am I infantile? Because I can't afford 46 pairs of pants like you fat cat elitists, born with a silver spoon in your pants?

I did my laundry last weekend, which I only do every other week. I washed one pair of jeans, and two pairs of shorts. 14 days, and only three pairs of pants. Not quite the fat cat you expected. Not all of us can be an elitist farmer like jboy that just wants to cause trouble when someone needs a couple acres of land for a project that will benefit mankind.

Playing with the granddaughter in Stoughton MA. She is not to interested in playing with the string. I am enjoying holding her.

Ahhh....give her time ...maybe she will in

time for the Preseason Game with RG3!!

I did my laundry last weekend, which I only do every other week. I washed one pair of jeans, and two pairs of shorts. 14 days, and only three pairs of pants. Not quite the fat cat you expected. Not all of us can be an elitist farmer like jboy that just wants to cause trouble when someone needs a couple acres of land for a project that will benefit mankind.

What does it matter what I am? Whether the 1% or the 99% my choices in life have lead me here. Just because some Chopra loving hippy wants to think he understands the world of politics makes me sick! Then you go and act like I am elitist because I have learned to survive for myself totally ignorant of the fact that a zombie apocolypse will enslave you. Me? I am ready, I have my farm, guns, ammo, can make my own food, and I have plenty of pairs of pants to do it in. Freaking work-for-nothings never happy with what they won't work to get!

Oh, and I got to look at bull semen today under the scope. Bull is just fine, at least now. Pretty amazing watching those lil things move. Getting them out on the other hand; please don't ban me. The process involves a large 3 to 4" diameter 10-12" long cylinder object with electrods on it that pulsate as the device vibrates. This produces the specimen to exposure and ejection in quite a unique manner in under 2 minutes.

Edited by jboyst62

We gotta get a couple of these going over on the PPP board. Change the whole vibe over there.

again, a liberal resorting to insults - not surprised. also, just like one to assume they are already not widely popular among them folks over there...

Oh, and I got to look at bull semen today under the scope. Bull is just fine, at least now. Pretty amazing watching those lil things move. Getting them out on the other hand; please don't ban me. The process involves a large 3 to 4" diameter 10-12" long cylinder object with electrods on it that pulsate as the device vibrates. This produces the specimen to exposure and ejection in quite a unique manner in under 2 minutes.

Is there a mini-sized one available? Uh, not for me, uh, it's for Nick In England.

1336841167[/url]' post='2465227']

Catch a few innings of my Rangers

while there!

Went to the Blue Hills Brewery tasted 5 beers. No TV. Then went to the Village pub and played 2games of pool. Talk about your local hole in the wall.

Lion King is coming to Charlotte. Saw it once, great! I saw Rent Aids and it was aweful. I have seen Tommy which is fun and never got to see Spamalot.

Went to the Blue Hills Brewery tasted 5 beers. No TV. Then went to the Village pub and played 2games of pool. Talk about your local hole in the wall.

I recently all of a sudden found I can't drink pale ales or light beers like I usedtacould. Dark beers are almost all I have drank for 2 months.

Tasting FIVE beers!! Better watch out the wine 'police' will be after you!

Lots of "holes in the wall" around Jerry's World too!!