Last post wins!

/dev/null

well, i was holding my own against you, wasn't i? so what's your problem? :lol:

jw

Proof right there that alcohol severely impairs judgment. ;)

He is not fully evolved yet - in fact he cant even be called the missing link as he has not made it to primate stage.

:lol:

Now this time don't forget to bring home some cooler weather!!!

Yep people in Seattle walking around in fleece ... imagine that ... Big D to be the big oven this weekend .... supposed to break 100. My wife is looking for summer vacation properties ... funny how life changes ... back home in WNY people looked for winter properties.

Yep people in Seattle walking around in fleece ... imagine that ... Big D to be the big oven this weekend .... supposed to break 100. My wife is looking for summer vacation properties ... funny how life changes ... back home in WNY people looked for winter properties.

How about you bring some of this rain home with you. I could really use some sunshine! ;)

Yep...105 on Sat....BEWARE!!!