Last post wins!

/dev/null

Indeed.

:angry:

Good morning Mr. Starr. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to infiltrate the lair of reputed gangsta John Wawrow. It is believed that Mr. Wawrow is involved in nefarious activities including beer pong, whiskey chugging and cigar smoking. It is imperative that you locate Mr. Wawrow and put him out of his misery by whatever means necessary. This monitor will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck.

Good morning Mr. Starr. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to infiltrate the lair of reputed gangsta John Wawrow. It is believed that Mr. Wawrow is involved in nefarious activities including beer pong, whiskey chugging and cigar smoking. It is imperative that you locate Mr. Wawrow and put him out of his misery by whatever means necessary. This monitor will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a tough one.

You are telling me. Beerball owes my company a monitor. I told our lawyer, "Good luck with that. That guy is a total tightwad."

He does buy his beer in balls which is consistent with the "tightwaddedness" of his being :angry:

Good morning Mr. Starr. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, will be to infiltrate the lair of reputed gangsta John Wawrow. It is believed that Mr. Wawrow is involved in nefarious activities including beer pong, whiskey chugging and cigar smoking. It is imperative that you locate Mr. Wawrow and put him out of our misery by whatever means necessary. This monitor will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck.

Fixed! :thumbsup:

You are telling me. Beerball owes my company a monitor. I told our lawyer, "Good luck with that. That guy is a total buttwad."

Fixed! :w00t: