Good news for Alaskans - Palin resigning

Explain. Bush was going to spend 390 billion. The Democrats asked for 410 billion (by cutting some Bush programs and adding on to a lot of their causes). That's 20 billion of the 410 billion. That's 5% more, isn't it? What is the fuzzy math? 40 billion would be about 10% more, right?

So because they didn't propose the $390b it's not part of their plan? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya? It has been everywhere? Really? Show me where "health care is going to cost zero" ?

Since I havn't been paying attention, please guide to the nearest fountain of the Kool-aid you have been drinking.

Problem Solved!! Health care is going to cost zero!! I guess Obama is the Messiah.

You just can't make stuff up this good.

Actually, you just did :thumbdown:

You do of course understand that means it's not going to cost the government anything, meaning it's not going to add to the deficit. That is what we were talking about. That's what you added to your ledger of Obama administration spending.

It's going to cost health care groups a lot, and employers some, and people making over 250K some, and some cuts in Medicare, etc. That's where the 600 billion or so is going to come from as I said and is all over the news.

You do of course understand that means it's not going to cost the government anything, meaning it's not going to add to the deficit. That is what we were talking about. That's what you added to your ledger of Obama administration spending.

It's going to cost health care groups a lot, and employers some, and people making over 250K some, and some cuts in Medicare, etc. That's where the 600 billion or so is going to come from as I said and is all over the news.

:thumbdown: good stuff Dog.

"It's not going to cost the government anything"

You are always good for a laugh :thumbdown:

So as long as we never add to the deficit the government is not spending money? Don't tell me, you went to school in Buffalo right?

Also those taxes those "rich" people are going to pay, where's that going to go. It's going to go to the government right? And they're going to spend it right? But it's not going to cost the government anything. Boy it's been a 13 hourd day at work today but you're making me enjoy every bit of it. :thumbdown:

You know, I know what you're saying. You're trying to say it's not going to cost the goverment any MORE money. But come on, you don't seriously believe that do you?

So because they didn't propose the $390b it's not part of their plan? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Chef, Magox was LISTING HUGE OBAMA INCREASES in spending. I said it was Bush's spending bill, from last year's fiscal budget. He countered and said Bush never would have signed it. I said he would have signed 95% of it so only 5% FOR LAST YEARS BUDGET PROPOSAL was INCREASED spending by the Obama signing.

That's not hard to understand.

The vast, vast majority of that 410 billion anyway goes to things that arent partisan either way.

Chef, Magox was LISTING HUGE OBAMA INCREASES in spending. I said it was Bush's spending bill, from last year's fiscal budget. He countered and said Bush never would have signed it. I said he would have signed 95% of it so only 5% FOR LAST YEARS BUDGET PROPOSAL was INCREASED spending by the Obama signing.

That's not hard to understand.

The vast, vast majority of that 410 billion anyway goes to things that arent partisan either way.

Who said the spending bill proposed by Bush was outlandish to begin with? Obama just made it worse.

:thumbdown: good stuff Dog.

You are always good for a laugh :thumbdown:

I guess it's my fault you didnt understand that we were talking about governement spending when you started talking about government spending.

Magox...

His proposed budget, is what I am talking about as I had mentioned "He inherited a portion of it, and it is no where near at the levels that he is proposing for 2010, which will most likely go through "

The Omnibus Bill, 410 Billion. This Bill would of never have passed if BO wasn't there. http://www.federaltimes.com/index.php?S=3964279

The Stimulus Bill, 700 Billion.

700 Billion - 1.2 Trillion on Health Care Reform

Entitlements on Medicare and Medicaid 1.1 Trillion.

That's just off the top of my head.

To which I responded, "There is no new spending on Health Care"

Moron.

I guess it's my fault you didnt understand that we were talking about governement spending when you started talking about government spending.

Moron.

No you said it would cost zero.

No you responded there is zero spending on health care.

No, I said "There is no new spending on Health Care." That's what I said in post #86, the first mention of it. And AGAIN, talking about INCREASED Obama spending.

Then later, the first response to it was MAGOX wrongly saying in #89 "Health Care is going to cost zero?"

To which I immediately responded in post #91 it was going to cost 600 billion to a trillion but they had ways to pay for it all with cuts and concessions from the industry.

The Bill most likely to pass as of now is the 600 billion Kennedy bill. The Dems were hoping to keep it below 1 trillion over 10 years but now it may be significantly less as a lot of Dems are jumping on this. That 600 or so billion is going to be paid for by cuts plus agreements and concessions from the health care industry. They already have a bunch of proposed cuts, concessions worth hundreds of billions and about to announce another for 150 billion of the 600 or so billion in the next couple days with the hospitals.

Are you a non-reading moron, too?

Moron.

I don't care if you use size 7 typeset Dog, it won't strengthen your argument... :w00t:

and

"Health care is going to cost zero"

Bad night for you Dog.

:thumbdown:

Thanks for the laughs though, time for me to call it a night.

:thumbdown:

No, I said "There is no new spending on Health Care." That's what I said in post #86, the first mention of it. And AGAIN, talking about INCREASED Obama spending.

Then later, the first response to it was MAGOX wrongly saying in #89 "Health Care is going to cost zero?"

To which I immediately responded in post #91 it was going to cost 600 billion to a trillion but they had ways to pay for it all with cuts and concessions from the industry.

Are you a non-reading moron, too?

Well your head is in the clouds. What do you mean the omnibus bill wouldnt have passed if BO wasnt there, it was Bush's budget.

700-1.2 trillion Health Care? Health is going to cost zero. The bill now is 600 mil and all of it is going to be paid for with cuts. There is no new spending as of now in health care. Entitlements on Medicare is Obama's fault? The only thing you listed was the stimulus bill which almost everyone said we needed. It's very arguable as to whether that 700 billion was allotted as it should have been but you just gave seriously crappy examples with bad figures.

You know what type of people I really don't like? Those who think they're so !@#$ing perfect they don't make mistakes and can't even admit to a small one such as what they wrote is not what really what they meant. I'm assuming that's what's going on here but to not admit that that is what you said when it's right !@#$ing there is pretty !@#$ing pathetic. What you meant and what you wrote are two different things.

You know what type of people I really don't like? Those who think they're so !@#$ing perfect they don't make mistakes and can't even admit to a small one such as what they wrote is not what really what they meant. I'm assuming that's what's going on here but to not admit that that is what you said when it's right !@#$ing there is pretty !@#$ing pathetic. What you meant and what you wrote are two different things.

So you're going to say with a straight face that this statement in response to a list of additional spending means I think health care was not going to cost anyone anywhere anything? Zero?

700-1.2 trillion Health Care? Health is going to cost zero. The bill now is 600 mil and all of it is going to be paid for with cuts. There is no new spending as of now in health care.

What I said is exactly what I meant.

EDIT: I did just now notice a mistake I made. I said 600 mil when it obviously is 600 bil. :thumbdown:

So you're going to say with a straight face that this statement in response to a list of additional spending means I think health care was not going to cost anyone anywhere anything? Zero?

What I said is exactly what I meant.

EDIT: I did just now notice a mistake I made. I said 600 mil when it obviously is 600 bil. :thumbdown:

Oh I realized the 600 mil was a typo. But the zero cost was wishful thinking?

People like that exist on this board? :thumbdown:

So nobody here is catchng the irony that the same week libs are hig-fiving over their successful destruction of Sarah Palin, they are also high fiving the swearing in of a failed radio host whose claim to mainstream fame is playing the stoner from Trading Places?

Either way he's going to get !@#$ed by a gorilla.

So nobody here is catchng the irony that the same week libs are hig-fiving over their successful destruction of Sarah Palin, they are also high fiving the swearing in of a failed radio host whose claim to mainstream fame is playing the stoner from Trading Places?

Actually Franken is best known for being one of the original writers on SNL, the acting was just a part time job. And he's also known for his work with the USO, who gave him a Merit Award for his service through visiting injured and deployed service members.

If Palin could be driven out of politics by the likes of David Letterman, then she doesn't have the backbone to be in politics, let alone run for president. She could take some lessons from Hillary about putting up with critics and even jokes about children (i.e. Rush comparing Chelsea to a dog).