Good news for Alaskans - Palin resigning

This is what's happened to the GOP base, the base really likes her. As soon as I first heard her speak I told myself there is no way in hell I'll ever consider voting for McCain. And I know I'm not alone. But holy hell they (the base) love her. I've never in this thread said she was ready for the job you and I have been arguing semantics but it scared this shiit out of me that if McCain won she'd be an old heartbeat away from running the most powerful nation on the planet. The party has been hijacked and deep down I think it's a good thing. Thank god your party has been hijacked by a marxist bastard. <_< Death to the two party system!

Glad you said that. I knew you weren't a moron. :blink:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think "wins" by 15 points, 25 points, 8 points, 19, 21 and 34 points with no loss is just the opposite of "loss by clock cleaning", don't you?

Of course, that's only conveniently ignore the people that thought neither one. So for example, in the first poll, if 49% of the people didn't think he won, or in the second, where more than half thought he didn't win, that's hardly a timepiece cleansing victory, is it? <_<

Can't we all just get along and agree that Sarah Palin is a !@#$ing idiot?

I think what bothers some is the constant mantra from the right that if the media would just leave her alone she wouldn't be having these problems. If the media had left her alone she wouldn't be an idiot, her daughter would never have become pregnant, she wouldn't be constsntly investigated and she wouldn't have shot that man in Reno just to watch him die.

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/07/07/tomo/index.html

Of course, that's only conveniently ignore the people that thought neither one. So for example, in the first poll, if 49% of the people didn't think he won, or in the second, where more than half thought he didn't win, that's hardly a timepiece cleansing victory, is it? <_<

One handi-wipe cleans that clock of hers. It barely gets dirty. In fact, she makes so many mistakes, her clock is practically self-cleaning. :blink:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Another ethics complaint filed against Palin. Its not enough that you destroyed her from the get go. Now, shes gone, yet liberals continue to pound this woman into oblivion for no reason other than sheer hatred.

Its not enough that her and McCain lost. Its not enough that she's said uncle and now resigned. But the hits keep coming and the attack dogs keep barking.

Next time you sit there with your smirkish grins and jerk off to each other about your "compassion" and your "tolerance", I want you to think about what you did to Palin, for NO OTHER REASON than becuase she wasnt like you. You little people have the GALL to get on Rebublicans for not having a "big tent", while you destroy people with an insatiable fervor solely becuase they dont look like you or dont think like you . And worse, youre not even man enough or woman enough to debate the issues. No..you dumpster dive, file bogus complaints. Smear. And then sit there with this "who us?" attitude and make your snickering little jokes on TV and in the media.

You !@#$ing people are disgusting.

This is tongue in cheek right?

I think "wins" by 15 points, 25 points, 8 points, 19, 21 and 34 points with no loss is just the opposite of "loss by clock cleaning", don't you?

Is this where George C. Scott says "Mr. President, we must not allow a mine shaft gap."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Another ethics complaint filed against Palin. Its not enough that you destroyed her from the get go. Now, shes gone, yet liberals continue to pound this woman into oblivion for no reason other than sheer hatred.

Its not enough that her and McCain lost. Its not enough that she's said uncle and now resigned. But the hits keep coming and the attack dogs keep barking.

Next time you sit there with your smirkish grins and jerk off to each other about your "compassion" and your "tolerance", I want you to think about what you did to Palin, for NO OTHER REASON than becuase she wasnt like you. You little people have the GALL to get on Rebublicans for not having a "big tent", while you destroy people with an insatiable fervor solely becuase they dont look like you or dont think like you . And worse, youre not even man enough or woman enough to debate the issues. No..you dumpster dive, file bogus complaints. Smear. And then sit there with this "who us?" attitude and make your snickering little jokes on TV and in the media.

You !@#$ing people are disgusting.

Smirkish grin?

Ah poor Palin. All this publicity will probably hurt the sale of the book she's going to write. I'm sure it would be so much better to PAY a PR firm to get her into the headlines right?

Read the Hunting of the President pally and then whine about the politics of personal destruction. I personally would prefer that Palin be left alone to disappear because I don't think she's newsworthy. But, alas, the GOP is now being served with its own sauce.

• 2 weeks later...