Good news for Alaskans - Palin resigning

explain

I just added to the post, that he inherited a 1.3 trillion deficit and it's already 6.5 trillion? That's a 400% increase I think. And again, the Time article showed that 90% of the far off deficit numbers are from things he didnt do, or normal business or continuing Bush policies, not new ones. If you want to refute those numbers please do.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just added to the post, that he inherited a 1.3 trillion deficit and it's already 6.5 trillion? That's a 400% increase I think. And again, the Time article showed that 90% of the far off deficit numbers are from things he didnt do, or normal business or continuing Bush policies, not new ones. If you want to refute those numbers please do.

His proposed budget, is what I am talking about as I had mentioned "He inherited a portion of it, and it is no where near at the levels that he is proposing for 2010, which will most likely go through "

The Omnibus Bill, 410 Billion. This Bill would of never have passed if BO wasn't there. http://www.federaltimes.com/index.php?S=3964279

The Stimulus Bill, 700 Billion.

700 Billion - 1.2 Trillion on Health Care Reform

Entitlements on Medicare and Medicaid 1.1 Trillion.

That's just off the top of my head.

I take it back. My bad. I don't at all want to slander you by aligning you with idiots who take similar positions as you do. :thumbdown:

So you're calling me an idiot for being concerned that this administration's policies may take us off the cliff, which you said is a possibility but you're willing to take that chance because you're screaming like a little woman. "but we have to do something!!!!" Maybe something but not everything.

So you're calling me an idiot for being concerned that this administration's policies may take us off the cliff, which you said is a possibility but you're willing to take that chance because you're screaming like a little woman. "but we have to do something!!!!" Maybe something but not everything.

It was a joke, Chef.

But you do argue conservative causes, the same causes a bunch of people you called idiots argue.

His proposed budget, is what I am talking about as I had mentioned "He inherited a portion of it, and it is no where near at the levels that he is proposing for 2010, which will most likely go through "

The Omnibus Bill, 410 Billion. This Bill would of never have passed if BO wasn't there. http://www.federaltimes.com/index.php?S=3964279

The Stimulus Bill, 700 Billion.

700 Billion - 1.2 Trillion on Health Care Reform

Entitlements on Medicare and Medicaid 1.1 Trillion.

That's just off the top of my head.

Well your head is in the clouds. What do you mean the omnibus bill wouldnt have passed if BO wasnt there, it was Bush's budget.

700-1.2 trillion Health Care? Health is going to cost zero. The bill now is 600 mil and all of it is going to be paid for with cuts. There is no new spending as of now in health care. Entitlements on Medicare is Obama's fault? The only thing you listed was the stimulus bill which almost everyone said we needed. It's very arguable as to whether that 700 billion was allotted as it should have been but you just gave seriously crappy examples with bad figures.

Well your head is in the clouds. What do you mean the omnibus bill wouldnt have passed if BO wasnt there, it was Bush's budget.

700-1.2 trillion Health Care? Health is going to cost zero. The bill now is 600 mil and all of it is going to be paid for with cuts. There is no new spending as of now in health care. Entitlements on Medicare is Obama's fault? The only thing you listed was the stimulus bill which almost everyone said we needed. It's very arguable as to whether that 700 billion was allotted as it should have been but you just gave seriously crappy examples with bad figures.

Congress had approved it last year, and the reason why they waited to pass it this year is because they knew that Bush would of rejected it, So they waited on BO to approve it.

Come on Dog, you can do better than that.

Health is going to cost zero???

Well that is a new twist. :thumbdown:

It was a joke, Chef.

But you do argue conservative causes, the same causes a bunch of people you called idiots argue.

Their cause is not idiotic and for me to say that would be.....well, idiotic. Their idiocy is in the way they take their cause to the extreme. Kind of in the way you take your liberal leanings to the extreme sometimes.

Health is going to cost zero???

Well that is a new twist. :thumbdown:

The Bill most likely to pass as of now is the 600 billion Kennedy bill. The Dems were hoping to keep it below 1 trillion over 10 years but now it may be significantly less as a lot of Dems are jumping on this. That 600 or so billion is going to be paid for by cuts plus agreements and concessions from the health care industry. They already have a bunch of proposed cuts, concessions worth hundreds of billions and about to announce another for 150 billion of the 600 or so billion in the next couple days with the hospitals.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/health/p...lsweb.html?_r=1

Congress had approved it last year, and the reason why they waited to pass it this year is because they knew that Bush would of rejected it, So they waited on BO to approve it.

Come on Dog, you can do better than that.

That fiscal miser Bush?

The additions were, what, 20-30 billion of the 410 billion? So 410 billion is charged to Obama even though Bush requested 380-390 billion of it, now I get it. Not to mention that the Dems cut a lot of Bush's programs and spending, too, as they added their own. The point is, of that 410 billion, 95% was not Democrats, let alone Obama.

The Bill most likely to pass as of now is the 600 billion Kennedy bill. The Dems were hoping to keep it below 1 trillion over 10 years but now it may be significantly less as a lot of Dems are jumping on this. That 600 or so billion is going to be paid for by cuts plus agreements and concessions from the health care industry. They already have a bunch of proposed cuts, concessions worth hundreds of billions and about to announce another for 150 billion of the 600 or so billion in the next couple days with the hospitals.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/health/p...lsweb.html?_r=1

ummm

where are you getting this and I am using your words here "health care is going to cost zero" from? No where in that article does it say anything along those lines.

You're slippin Dog

That fiscal miser Bush?

The additions were, what, 20-30 billion of the 410 billion? So 410 billion is charged to Obama even though Bush requested 380-390 billion of it, now I get it. Not to mention that the Dems cut a lot of Bush's programs and spending, too, as they added their own. The point is, of that 410 billion, 95% was not Democrats, let alone Obama.

95% of the intended Omnibus Bill was not from Democrats? Way to convolute words to fit your argument. :thumbdown:

Bush had set a spending limit on the intended Omnibus Bill, and he threatened to veto any bill that exceeded his spending limit. The intended Bill was not meant to support a Republican agenda, but from both sides of the Aisle. When the economy fell off a cliff, It was reported that Bush was not going to sign that Bill, and that he was going to reverse course and do a 180, considering the Economic downturn, and McCain was proposing something considerably smaller than the final Bill, which of course was rejected. Which would have been the responsable thing to do.

ummm

where are you getting this and I am using your words here "health care is going to cost zero" from? No where in that article does it say anything along those lines.

You're slippin Dog

The link provided was for the NEW information, the 150 billion from the hospitals, which is why it came directly under the sentence "They already have a bunch of proposed cuts, concessions worth hundreds of billions and about to announce another for 150 billion of the 600 or so billion in the next couple days with the hospitals."

It also told of other tens of billions in the article. As well as implied what I said, noting "If an agreement is finalized, it would be the latest step in an on-going effort by the White House to win concessions from major health industry groups to help pay for legislation aimed at providing health insurance to all Americans."

The only thing they left out was the rest of it would be covered by cuts.

The fact that the Administration is planning to pay for the whole thing with cuts and concessions is very old news and they have been saying it all along. It's been everywhere. You must be paying attention even less than I thought, or even more selectively, which was substantial.

95% of the intended Omnibus Bill was not from Democrats? Way to convolute words to fit your argument. :thumbdown:

Bush had set a spending limit on the intended Omnibus Bill, and he threatened to veto any bill that exceeded his spending limit. The intended Bill was not meant to support a Republican agenda, but from both sides of the Aisle. When the economy fell off a cliff, It was reported that Bush was not going to sign that Bill, and that he was going to reverse course and do a 180, considering the Economic downturn, and McCain was proposing something considerably smaller than the final Bill, which of course was rejected. Which would have been the responsable thing to do.

The omnibus bill was 21 billion over Bush's proposed budget, according to John Kyl, as conservative as they come. That means Bush was willing and wanting to spend 390 billion instead of 410 billion. That is the point. You applied all 410 billion to Obama's allegedly outlandish spending, which I said was 5% of the spending and Bush's budget would have been 95% of it.

The omnibus bill was 21 billion over Bush's proposed budget, according to John Kyl, as conservative as they come. That means Bush was willing and wanting to spend 390 billion instead of 410 billion. That is the point. You applied all 410 billion to Obama's allegedly outlandish spending, which I said was 5% of the spending and Bush's budget would have been 95% of it.

Wow, that's some real fuzzy math there. :thumbdown:

Wow, that's some real fuzzy math there. :thumbdown:

Explain. Bush was going to spend 390 billion. The Democrats asked for 410 billion (by cutting some Bush programs and adding on to a lot of their causes). That's 20 billion of the 410 billion. That's 5% more, isn't it? What is the fuzzy math? 40 billion would be about 10% more, right?

The link provided was for the NEW information, the 150 billion from the hospitals, which is why it came directly under the sentence "They already have a bunch of proposed cuts, concessions worth hundreds of billions and about to announce another for 150 billion of the 600 or so billion in the next couple days with the hospitals."

It also told of other tens of billions in the article. As well as implied what I said, noting "If an agreement is finalized, it would be the latest step in an on-going effort by the White House to win concessions from major health industry groups to help pay for legislation aimed at providing health insurance to all Americans."

The only thing they left out was the rest of it would be covered by cuts.

The fact that the Administration is planning to pay for the whole thing with cuts and concessions is very old news and they have been saying it all along. It's been everywhere. You must be paying attention even less than I thought, or even more selectively, which was substantial.

Oh ya? It has been everywhere? Really? Show me where "health care is going to cost zero" ?

Since I havn't been paying attention, please guide to the nearest fountain of the Kool-aid you have been drinking.

Problem Solved!! Health care is going to cost zero!! I guess Obama is the Messiah.

You just can't make stuff up this good.

Actually, you just did :thumbdown: